ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF17 Raffle Prizes

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
CSF17 Will be supporting The Salvation Army this year :smile: Myself, Ron and Knuckles have been doing what we can to contact companies to try and secure prizes for this years raffles...

The prizes have started to arrive.... let's make it the most we have ever raised for charity this year............

RAFFLE INFO:
===========================================
- £1 Per ticket - Can be purchased from the club tent all day.
- Open to attendees of the show only
- You must be there to claim your prize.. if no one claims we draw again
- The draw usually takes place around 5.30pm after a short talk from a Salvation Army minister (this year it could be long.. as we have a LOT of prizes to give out)
- Staff may not enter (But can still donate)
===========================================

If you are not attending the event but would still like to donate to the cause please visit our Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cliosportfestival

- 2 x Auto Finesse Sampler kits - Cliosport.net

- A big tub of chocs - Cliosport.net

- 2 x Bags of CS Merchandise - Cliosport.net

- £50 voucher - Diamond Performance - https://www.facebook.com/DiamondPerformance.co.uk/

- 2 x Performance French Car Magazine Subscriptions - Mark Dow (PFC Mag)

-
£35 Gift Voucher - Opie Oils @oilman

-
£100 Insurance Voucher - Adrian Flux

-
Voucher for steering wheel re trim - Snappy

- Detailing Kit - @autoallure

- 2 Muc-Off Bike Cleaning Kits - Muc-off

- Detailing of a car Courtesy of http://www.detailr.com/ - Donated by TurboRenault @andybond

Please see rest of the prizes including photos below

Last edited:

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Donated from @MarcR™

2 x MRproducts.fr Battery Cover (One for induction & one for standard airbox)
1 x Set of genuine Renault sport "Show Plates"
2 x Renault Sport Roof Decal (Made to fit the 182/197/200 & Mk3 Megane)

MRProduct.FR 013.JPG MRProduct.FR 012.JPG Rs Plate 003.JPG RS Roof Sticker 03.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
How much do raffle tickets usually go for? Prizes look awesome.

As far as I remember they're £1 each.

Hopefully we sell lots this year because the amount of prizes we have this year is incredible!

So many traders and other companies have proper pulled out all the stops.

The Salvation Army (out chosen charity) do an absolutely amazing job.

I was posted to Grenfell tower a couple of days after the fire and the Salvation Army refreshment wagon was on site providing refreshments for the emergency services. It was manned 24/7 by volunteers.

It might sound quite trivial but being able to have a nice hot cup of tea and a snack whilst working at those types of incidents makes the job that little bit more bearable. The volunteers were incredible and they wasn't getting paid a penny for doing it.

@Detail Chris will back me up on what a great job they do.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
As far as I remember they're £5 a strip.

Hopefully we sell lots this year because the amount of prizes we have this year is incredible!

So many traders and other companies have proper pulled out all the stops.

The Salvation Army (out chosen charity) do an absolutely amazing job.

I was posted to Grenfell tower a couple of days after the fire and the Salvation Army refreshment wagon was on site providing refreshments for the emergency services. It was manned 24/7 by volunteers.

It might sound quite trivial but being able to have a nice hot cup of tea and a snack whilst working at those types of incidents makes the job that little bit more bearable. The volunteers were incredible and they wasn't getting paid a penny for doing it.

@Detail Chris will back me up on what a great job they do.

Yes mate I concur, wouldn't do the job without he Sally Army van turning up. Apart from the corn beef sandwiches. They can keep em'

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Raffle tickets are £1 each

You must be there to claim your prize... raffle always takes place around 5.30pm and this year it could be a long one so bring a drink :D

Only attendees of the show can purchase tickets

Staff may not purchase tickets (but can still donate) :p

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I might actually win something this year, tbh I could have won something last year but me and Ryan went down the shops and missed the whole thing.