ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Convoy,

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm in. Just want a rough idea of how many will be at the second meeting point, so:

1. dmallett
2. owen92

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Need to be in this somehow.

Not even booked yet! s**t!
There's three choices really mate. Meet at Brampton Hut, meet at Thrapston services or I'll try and arrange for a couple of you meet at Peterborough services. Although the last one will be hard work being as I won't actually be at Peterborough services.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Meet us at Thrapston then mate? There's a thread in the EOE section. Will be good to see the new car.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Hope you don't mind @dmallet but I think it would be better in here than creating another EOE convoy thread.

There is two convoy meet locations for this region. The first being Brampton Hut services and the second being Thrapston services, as in this thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Services-A14-A605-A45&p=10409258#post10409258
Both locations will be attended by Dan and myself. The purpose of this post is to get an idea of who will attend each location so we avoid leaving people behind.
So let us put the region back on the map by organising a decent convoy for this CSS.

Brampton Hut:
1. dmallet
2. owen92

Thrapston:
1. dan...
2. CorbyG (I'm guessing this is where you'll want to meet?)

brad259 xChewie Paul4d 182_Adam clio_luke Edd739 P17 TOO RenMatt JHead @

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Brampton Hut (PE28 4NQ):
1. dmallet
2. owen92

Thrapston (NN14 4UR):
1. dan...
2. CorbyG (I'm guessing this is where you'll want to meet?)
3. brad259

Last edited:
  Titanium 182 FF
Brampton Hut (PE28 4NQ):
1. dmallet
2. owen92
3. Rob..

Thrapston (NN14 4UR):
1. dan...
2. CorbyG
3. brad259

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I hope you do a better job than I did last year!
I'll come find you at some point for a chat mate.

Clio Rs 200T
Don't think I'll be in the convoy down, something's came up so will be heading down later on in the day :)

Clio Rs 200T
@brad259 what happened yesterday mate?

Had a job interview in the morning which was suppose to be at 9, didn't start till 10 :( then I was in there till 11:30. By the time I got into peterborough it was 12 so I thought it was a bit late coming down :( gutted wasn't the word.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That sucks mate. Kept checking my phone to see when you'd arrived but obviously there wasn't anything. Hope the interview went ok for you.

Clio Rs 200T
Hopefully it went well, have another one this week sometime. Will have to organise a Peterborough meet again soon. :)