ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria Meet/Run out. (April)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Good tips there for other routes to try and join?!

il be along car or not.. il just drive the 380MPS n show jamie how its done ;) lol. hopefully il have A car wether it be the LY or the Lotus or the C3.
380mps?? U mean mildly tuned 3mps

Italian 3.2 V6
With some luck I should have the lotus 7 ready to use for this :) jump leads at the ready mind! Lol. Also I prob won't be leading this as I will just be tootling along at the back to see how the 7 copes as it will be my 1st proper drive out.

Everyone still up for this run!?

Mini Cooper S
isnt this easter sunday?! roads could be heavy with traffic?! theres also a civic meet in the lakes that day!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Im lost with all these bank holidays ....
If it is maybe we should move the date back a week?

Mini Cooper S
That would make it either this week end 16th or 30th/1st may? ill be up for whatever date! seen as the lotus is on the road friday would make sense this weekend :D lol!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
I'm up for it still if i'm not working, the later the better would suit me, maybe into May though as loads of bank holidays which may mean traffic at the end of April as mentioned. Means i can bring the S1 Rallye too if its painted as everything else on it is finished!
Russ

clio sport 182 cup
hey,thanks for the invite but i'll not be able to make it as the car is bein rebuilt,and gettin a full respray,hope fully it'll be back on the road in a few weeks if i get my finger out.lol.defo be up for a next meet once the car is built up and back on the road.

Italian 3.2 V6
Best make it the 30th/1st weekend.

Lotus will be on the road this weekend but is still desperate for further running fluids to be changed etc so wouldn't want to take it on a run until there done. Will just be tootlin until then.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Nashy follow me to xo power tuning sat morning to get ur car rr'd
Thats if they have the dyno setup by then....

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
you still home for the 1st of may?? or will you be away by then?

need something sorted for definate...