ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Splitter on Dynamique

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I think I hate you, as my splitter is no more, and its like trying to find rocking horse sh*t trying to get one cheaper than the £145 that Renault are asking.

Looks good, just dont hurt it...;)

wheels cost me £400. Iv got loads of pics but not worth uploading anymore. Theres a dent in the drivers side door, some old man let his trolly go!

Next thursday ill uploads pics of the car alround should all be complete by then.

donnyo - someone said they had a cup splitter they would sell me for £75. I wanted one for the rear 172 bumper im gettin. aint got £75 at the moment though. Sorry but i cant remember his name. Post in the wanted part or look for my post.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by donnyo on 11 April 2005

I think I hate you, as my splitter is no more, and its like trying to find rocking horse sh*t trying to get one cheaper than the £145 that Renault are asking.

Looks good, just dont hurt it...;)
seen a few on ebay over the last few weeks alone, goin for aroun 50-60 quid

was ok to do, couldnt get the bumper off so was doing it from underneith. i want another one now for my rear bumper!

[Edited by D4ve F on 11 April 2005 at 1:47pm]

cut lots of triangles out of the top mounting bit and slowly ben and screw it round the bumper.

gsmgregg cut out from the bottom aswell.

"Navy" N17 TWO

That is looking very nice D4ve F!

Can that splitter be fitted to the pre-04 dynamique bumper?