ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dakota Hotel

So, a few of us East Midlanders met up this evening for a quick meet and photoshoot.

Here are my photos from the evening. Quickly edited them and kinda realised that I had it on the wrong setting now too. Ahh well, they'll do.

8101083628_74ddb8b2ce_c.jpg

Dakota Hotel by Harpham y0, on Flickr

8101067123_cc7cdc29e7_c.jpg

Dakota Hotel - Sunflower & R14 CUP by Harpham y0, on Flickr

8101066707_424fae5656_c.jpg

Dakota Hotel - Sunflower by Harpham y0, on Flickr

Chip's MX5 also made an appearance...
8101070275_e368ef7d85_c.jpg

Dakota Hotel - Shed by Harpham y0, on Flickr

8101081786_288fd0ba92_c.jpg

Dakota Hotel - Chip's Mx5 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

I don't generally like MX5's, but Chip's is looking very nice.

More in here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/harpham/sets/72157631801551372/with/8101081786/

Thanks to all that came tonight. Good to see both old & new faces!!

Disastra Coupe
Cheers for the shots dude :) Look good!

Wasn't a bad turnout tbf! Lol at me not realising it was on 'til i looked at the forum 15 minutes after the meet started!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Cheers for the pic of mine, its now my desktop background.

Jamie's car looks bloody awesome, shame some of the pictures are ruined by that yellow cat D.

I jest of course.

Ph1, Z4, TR3a, SV650
All today has done is make me hate insurance companies even more. That aside, nice meeting you all :D

R14 CUP
Yeah, good little meet that. Good to meet you all :)

Thanks for the photos, I can't see that they are in the wrong setting, so that'll do for me!!

Its odd that the M1 was so clear at 7.25 at J25.

Dunno, just been to lunch and a mate who was at football and goes a different way home said the traffic was bad too. Maybe an accident somewhere? TBF the way I went home takes me across the M1 further up and it was clear so must've been something around J24.

Doesn't matter and tbh who wants someone to turn up to a meet in a dirty green Focus?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Road signs were saying pedestrians on the carriageway guess that is what it was...

Yeah, who would want to see you and a dirty focus, cant get much worse than that. :p