ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash clock/radio display backlight

330ci, 850R, eunos
Should the radio display/clock LCD be backlit all the time, or just with headlights?

Mine is dim in the day and unreadable at night. The LCD is working though, but just want to know if the LCD is dimmer than it should be and the backlight is blown, or it's just the backlight and LCD is fine.

Probably just the back light, there are two bulbs and quite common to going. Need to take the dash top off to replace.

330ci, 850R, eunos
Cheers - I know they have almost definitely blown, as they don't work at all at night, but I was just wondering if the backligt is on all the time with ignition, or just with headlamps?

Clio sport 2003
hello, I have a similar question, the light of the clock/temp display is normal to always on?? if yes, is it drain the battery? if not, How can turn off the light of the display when the car is off and closed? thanks a lot