ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashboard Light Problem, Coil Packs?

BMW 323i Coupe
I've a problem with my 1.2 16V Dynamique.

The lower bottom right light on the dashboard is constantly flickering, and with this the car has no power, feels like it is not responding to revs and feels quite hard to drive.

I've been on two long journeys in the past two days, the first one went ok and the problem was non existant then, but since last night, I've had this problem, and had no choice but to drive the car back.

I've searched on google and one website shows me that it may be the coilpack. Is this it?

And if so, where and how should I go about it. Can any garage fix this or would I be better off going to my local Renault dealer? Thanks.

BMW 323i Coupe
Bump.

Anyone?

I went to Renault Cardiff today, no luck, I have to go in tomorrow morning and then see if they'll look for me, hopefully they will.

Anyone have an idea how much it would cost?

Yes if the light is flashing your going to need a new coil pack.

£50 from a place on the net, but can't mind the name of it.

BMW 323i Coupe
Cheers. When I looked on the Renault site they mention that they have them in stock, so they'll find and fit won't they?