ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Davys 172 Flamer!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Nice car davvy.

Good on you for wanting to learn, we all make mistakes, whats next for it?

Thanks mate. Not sure, ive done so much to it now, and not much more preventative maintenance I can do.

Probably just a wheel refurb in May/June and PS3s all round and a decent alignment set up.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Washed, polished, and dlux applied, will wax tomorrow. Love dlux, really brought the faded plastics back. Also polished my tip for the first time in 4 years!

IMG_6561.JPG

IMG_6557.JPG

IMG_6580.JPG

IMG_6582.JPG

IMG_6583.JPG

IMG_6587.JPG

IMG_6588.JPG

IMG_6589.JPG

IMG_6590.JPG

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Good day today, visited Surrey Rolling Road for a South Central event. The car made 167.1 bhp, and 146Ftlbs torque, meaning it's only lost 5bhp in 15 years and 110,000 miles, so i'm happy with that, especially as the dyno read a bit low for a couple of people. More importantly, Charlie the tester said it seemed all healthy and is a good car.

Thanks @TimR26 for arranging it.

IMG_6626.JPG

IMG_6628.JPG

IMG_6629.JPG

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Some good dyno figures @Davyy. Want to get mine on to see what sort of figures it has.
Definitely get the wing mirrors done! I wonder what the rear boot button would look like painted too? Looks good on some cars but don't think i've seen it done on a flamer.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Some good dyno figures @Davyy. Want to get mine on to see what sort of figures it has.
Definitely get the wing mirrors done! I wonder what the rear boot button would look like painted too? Looks good on some cars but don't think i've seen it done on a flamer.

Have you seen there's a day down at RS Tuning beginning of April?