ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Davys 172 Flamer!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Nothing exciting.. bought some Eibach camber bolts for when I get it aligned soonish.

IMG_6647.JPG

Also.. do people really prefer the coloured wing mirrors?? Just seen this pic on FB.

IMG_6650.JPG

VS

IMG_6603.JPG

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Colour coded looks much better imo. But if you're happy with them black then all is well in the world.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
So the spoiler is going in on Saturday to be repainted for a better match. The mirrors do have a few marks on them, so why not..

The painter says... do the mirror caps just clip on/off? Anyone know?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love a tidy flamer especially with the exhaust mod.

Why was the car in the booth though?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Love a tidy flamer especially with the exhaust mod.

Why was the car in the booth though?

He had done the spoiler already with it off the car, but the match wasnt 100%. He asked me and i said just paint it on the car

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
But it's 4 screws.... Literally took him longer to mask it and do an average job with no lacquer sealing than it would to remove.

Looks like a decent place nice booth etc just mental putting a car in a booth with oversprwy etc when 2 minutes work avoids it.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Much better mate

Wheels next... get them painted, they look dirty or something? Also some clear side repeaters for the fresher look?

Yes mate. I have to parralel park for uni (which I cant do very well) so they'll be refurbed in a couple of months once ive finished! And the whole car is dirty atm!

Nooooo, not clear side repeaters!

Last edited:

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have a spare repeater, happy to send you it to try it? If you don't like it, return to sender, if you do just get another off ebay for 99p or something :up:

You naughty man! Yes okay mate thanks!

Looks better than I was expecting.. i've always thought flame red suits the orange side repeaters but hmm..

IMG_6682.JPG