ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dawsons Bodyshop

S

SoundWave

Hey all,

Has anyone had any experience with Dawsons bodyshop down near Bournemouth, Dorset?

I hear they have quite a name for themselves but wondered if anyone had first hand experience. Im probably going to get them to do my colour coding.

Cheers

Skoda Fabia vRS

as far as i know there very good but expensive, dont know from personal experience though

S2 106 Rallye

Ive been going to Dawsons for all my spraying for about 4 months now and you really cant beat their work. Its all about the preparation, thats where your cash goes! But saying that they arent as expensive as you think when you shop around other places.

All I have heard is bad things about Dawsons to be honest, but if you do see some of the cars they have done they do look mint, also they sold me a dodgy bumper claiming to have fitted it to clios before but I was informed by K-Tec that was bollox!!

S

SoundWave

Ok thanks for the info guys.

Their quote is a little expensve but not as much as some so I think ill give them a try. Ill let you know how it turns out.

S

SoundWave

I have heard that they dont have set prices for anything and is a case of how the guy is feeling at the time, but to completly colour code it (door strips/handles, front/rear bumpers, spoiler, fog light enclosures and wing mirror attachments) he said £400 inc vat. Not cheap but compared to the other quote I got of £600 ex vat from a local bodyshop it seemed a lot better!

I also asked about bodykit painting/fitting and he said if its a £300 bumper it will probably cost that again to paint/fit...