ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI 65 intercooler

Titanium 182
Hi guys I have a 54 DCI 65 and am going to remap it but wanted to get an intercooler setup fitted first, I have looked around and found the 80 and 100 versions to be mentioned slot but have been unable to find any one breaking either to get them off so was hoping someone on here may know someone that can help or point me in the right direction for an aftermarket kit, also i am looking to change the injectors as have read the 80/100 are better i want to make the car the best it can be I am very impressed by Vincent's 65 and wish to get to that level. I know it's not going to be cheap and a 1*2 makes more sense to a lot of people but i do a large amount of miles so diesel is needed.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
honestly don't waste your time. Just do the dci 80 or 100 intercooler and decat it. The fuel systems aren't good on the ph2 dci so leave it standard and you'll hopefully get a few more miles out of it.
Coolers occasionally pop up on eBay for about £40-50.

Titanium 182
Have a cat on its way as well speak to gut and fit so will keep my eyes peeled for the intercooler setup, is there anything else you would say made your DCI better?

Titanium 182
Hi I would have had it off you but found a DCI 100 full setup on Wednesday just awaiting delivery, but thanks for the offer