ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de-cat silenced

i noticed you can get silenced de-cat pipes, are they worth it? how bad is the noise with a straight thru jobby? cos if its as bad as a bigbored farty nova then forget it!

Hi,

I got a BBtuning De-cat pipe (no silenced) and it aint really that loud at all. It gives it a little more grunt but nothing major.

Some people say they are just too load though so dont know why mine is different.

I really rate this de-cat pipe and has definatly released a little more power. Well worth the £45.

To give you an idea of the noise they give out, check out this short vid clip of mine:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.herring/119-1921_MVI.AVIU face=Arial color=#606420 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.herring/119-1921_MVI.AVI/U

Sounds nothing like a bigbored farty nova

Kev

i got a full longlife stainless zorst with de-cat pipe, got a 3.5" backbox no baffles or anything pretty loud! i got the phase 1 rt, searching for a gtt or willy engine at the moment though

silver valver/hybrid

ive only got an iduction kit and cat back exhaust and i booted it through an underground carpark and set off about 6 alarms, think i might get a decat and see if i can make it ten!

lol! to derv! f**k drag racing and 1/4 miles, lets see how many alarms we can set off!:D need an excuse for a gtt engine ill have to wait till my motors shagged which shouldnt be long seeing as the head gaskets on its way!

Audi S3

i got a silanced de-cat as i liked the sound as it was still loud when booting it but doesnt sound like ur in a WW2 bomber when on motorway or dcarageway

Matt

My de-cat sounds the b****cks, put your foot down and WOOOAAAAAARRR!!!!!

Drive nornally and you dont notice it that much, but then put your foot down andWOOOAAAAAARRR!!!!!

Sounds heavvvy!!

Magnex ss full including cat 3.5" round