ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 14, 2014] PistonHeads Christmans Sunday Service at Goodwood. (And Micks on... (Westsussex)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello guys and girls.

Goodwood are hosting PistonHeads Christmas Sunday Service on the 14th of Dec. Thought it would be a good end of year meet and also a good chance to say hello as your new South Coast Rep. Will be the usual exotica at Goodwood and then if people are up for it a quick jaunt along the A27 to Micks Monster Burger on top of Portsdown hill. Or alternately you can meet us at Micks for around 12ish ? The Sunday Service is from 8.00 - 12.00

We usually meet at Tesco on Chichester, Address is Fishbourne Road East Chichester West Sussex PO19 3JT. Plan to leave about 8:30 and will take a scenic route to Goodwood to miss the traffic (hopefully)

You will need to register on Pistonheads to be able to get into Goodwood. http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=31212 Also on that weekend there is a trackday on the Saturday that il be attending, (not running my car mind).

Would be good to see the usual suspects before the Christmas period and also some new faces :) Remeber to RSVP if you can make it.

Chris

Iceberg 172cup
Managed to test my exhaust this evening it was between 91 and 94
My mate in his ep3 civic was 101 so hes gotta come up with something in the next week amd a bit
For reference its a milltek decat back with centre silencer

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Could do Tim, but I'm really not happy with my tyres at the moment - they're properly dangerous! So I'll probably be taking it steady (as always).

How are you getting on with the Yokohamas?

The grip has been good, haven't had any issues in wet/cold conditions so far.

monaco 172
Had a really good day today. were any of the other clios that were going around today on here? didn't really get chance to talk to any people un fortunately.

Iceberg 172cup
What a good day today
Managed to get 2 strikes for being to noisy.. Then figured out where to lift off so not to get a 3rd and final strike. Bloody itb's!
Would like to see all footage and pics of the day will there be a media thread?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
What a good day today
Managed to get 2 strikes for being to noisy.. Then figured out where to lift off so not to get a 3rd and final strike. Bloody itb's!
Would like to see all footage and pics of the day will there be a media thread?

Yes mate. Il put them in the same thread with the Sunday Service pics

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I dropped in after lunch for an hour, lots of Clios on track including the rarest of the rare, a 200T! Great day for it.

Mental note to self; avoid right hand side of pit straight, it's absolutely covered in fresh moist moss in the winter from the low sun not drying it out, ever.