ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 4, 2014] NW Central - Monthly Bury Pub Meet (Bury)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
As I've discussed in the other thread I'm looking to start a monthly meet on the first Thursday of every month. (This isn't set in stone yet but we shall see how this one goes). Thought I'd get this one set up early as last time I set one up last minute you lot didn't get involved.

Info is all in the event if you can RSVP to it that would be great so I can get an idea of numbers. Website is here

@JoeyD @jesus @Darren S @LiamFisher @Jonff @Kneel @Jon.G @Knuckles @Eddie. @Christopher @MWright @thedjse @Paul.M @Ash. @Gavin. @EvoFq3o0 @smiffyboy

Sorry if I've missed anyone!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I will do my best to call in for a drink I will be in the landy and don't think I will be there till about 9 if I am lucky.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I will do my best to call in for a drink I will be in the landy and don't think I will be there till about 9 if I am lucky.

You still on the same number? If you've still got mine just drop me a text or ring me when you're not far away and I'll let you know where we're up to.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You still on the same number? If you've still got mine just drop me a text or ring me when you're not far away and I'll let you know where we're up to.

Yer dude I've still got the same number. I will give you a bell once I've got past Leeds just a pain that the M62 is full of road works then I would know what time I could get there.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'll show my face, I'll see if @oafcmarky is coming too. Is the first one the Christmas meet then?

Nope, it's not. I actually met up for a pint with @Knuckles the other day and meant to mention it further but we have discussed a joint Xmas meet.

Also please can you update the RSVP saying you'll be attending :) I'm trying to get everyone into good habits!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Nope, it's not. I actually met up for a pint with @Knuckles the other day and meant to mention it further but we have discussed a joint Xmas meet.

Also please can you update the RSVP saying you'll be attending :smile: I'm trying to get everyone into good habits!

Yeah, sorry I had to shoot off before we could have a proper chat. Damn female.

I'll have to look at my December schedule and let you know when I'm free for a joint meet.

As above really, but I subscribe to north west so most of the time I have a look in.
I'm in Norfolk 3-4th so on the way back up I'll pay a visit if time is on my side and can sort my centre caps in time some scrote swiped one.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I actually think the problem is when creating a new event and using the option for the event to auto create a thread rather than it being a problem with the thread/subforum in general. @Nik

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, that tag above worked.

I'd need to test, but it's possible it doesn't work when you put tags in the event description thinking about it . The events system is an add on, and probably doesn't honour the tags as it's not a thread at that point. Not very good, but I can imagine how that bit of code would not get fired.

For now, it's best to post the event then post your tags in a new post in the thread once it's been created.

Remember about the £1 parking thing too (you get £1 off your bill when you pay). Or just ignore it like I usually do.

Massive waste of money! There's no reason to use that car park other than to go there. Each other place in the area has their own car park and they never suffered from people leaving their car there and going somewhere else for reasons mentioned above.