ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 7, 2014] [Dec 7, 2014] Evo triangle West Mids & North West drive (Llangollen) (Telford)

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Was just i`ll be there even if its lashing down with rain......obviously driving slower....:stig:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What happened to the other thread? It appears to be locked

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What happened to the other thread? It appears to be locked
The one for the monthly meet...I think we won't have a 'monthly' this month as it will be 2 days after the run. I didn't want to confuse everyone with the fact that there were 2 event threads running at the same time. That's all. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Me and wayne shall be there, half 9 on Sunday morning?
Awesome. Half 9. Rsvp on the event so I have idea on numbers.

Took 182 for a blast last night. She did well...but battery seems cooked. Don't mind paying for new battery rather than replacement alternator and labour to fit it...

Will try again tonight when I get home and swap batteries over.

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Awesome. Half 9. Rsvp on the event so I have idea on numbers.

Took 182 for a blast last night. She did well...but battery seems cooked. Don't mind paying for new battery rather than replacement alternator and labour to fit it...

Will try again tonight when I get home and swap batteries over.
Battery would be a lot cheaper, mine had the original battery on 8 years before it was replaced, then the alternator went :/

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Street Racing has gotten out of hand in a select few places by us (A456) mainly...I'm not surprised they're clamping down on it, I'm far too growth up for that nonsense now!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Doing the outside as she's had a year of shite build up...the interior is fine (if a little dated - coming out of the 308) so have to get used to a larger wheel...no 6th gear and a much, much louder exhaust note. Fun, fun, fun :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The 182 is going back in the garage. Stupid French piece of s**t seems to have alternator issues. Gutted is understatement of the year. Ready to go nuclear on it. Luckily I can't find the petrol canister and a box of matches!!!!!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
lol. I'm still undecided on wether I'm coming tomorrow. Could do with a good drive to be honest but the Mrs has got plans aswell. Decisions decisions.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Forum playing silly buggers on my PC. Come on tapatalk.

Its tf11 8tg

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
that's what I said Don.
I do need the postcode though :p

and LOL Jack, how can you forget?
Don't even ask, was on my phones calendar whilst finishing off at work and realised. Had to quickly drive into town to get her something.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
ok I sorted a map.
it will be quicker for me to head straight there I think otherwise ive got to come all through Wolverhampton to get to Telford.
our paths should meet when you get onto the A5 at Shrewsbury presuming that's the route you are taking?

UPDATE.
I'm definitely coming now. Going to fill up with fuel. 1 problem. My car is dirty, needs a wash, NOW!

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Looking to do A5 up to Llyn Bran and meeting the NW lads up there on the layby.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
lol. I don't want to tick over to 51k tomorrow :(:(
wish I had my cooksports fitted aswell. They are sitting next to me begging to be used.