ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent Rolling Road?

Nissan 350z
Just a general question really.

What are the names of some reliable Rolling Roads in our neck of the woods and has anyone used them?
I've done a quick search on here and cant seem to find anything posted for the East Mids section and Google only seems to bring up http://www.dyno-tech.co.uk/ based in Ripley. Cheers.

Clio 172 PH2
Dynotech dongood stuff from what iv heard, they have a nice clean set up there. Plus they have been there for a long time and have a good reputation.

340i
I organised a RR day at Dynotech a few years ago, IMO they seem to under read... Also they had the ambient temp set incorrectly which was swinging the results.

RStuning in Leeds get my vote, then are only 1hr away.

Nissan 350z
Cheers mate.
Yeah i know theres other better RR's around but idealy i wanted somewhere local as i plan on getting a Readout done for the car currently and then going again to get another afterwards. I dont fancy the 4hrs of driving to Leeds and back for RStuning.

Im tempted to give "InRacing (Prima Racing)" a go, they are on New Baseford Industrial Estate.

Nissan 350z
Ah nice one i'll drop you a text. What sort of time/day is better for you im thinking probably next Saturday morning as they stay open until 12. Going to phone them on Monday and check.

Nissan 350z
I called Prima but their RR only operates Mon-Fri dispite them being open on Saturdays and they wanted £50+Vat so ive knocked that on the head. Thanks for the other suggestions i'll give them a try and see what they say.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Deacon road behind tescos. Right next to Euro Car Parts! Never even knew about it lol, apparently they do mapping too but no idea if they're any good!

Thats paul right next to JSperformance, he's still testing though so its not open yet, currently the best one for me is Corten miller at friskney, its been reliable on my cars,