ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Man - East Midlands

Absolutely fuming. Got to my Grandmas today and uncovered my new car to find about a 12" long dent along the O/S. Some c**t has reversed into the gate which has then hit my car, then they drove off. I don't even know if anyone will be able to get it out but its worth a shot. It's about 1" high and I tried to get a photo but because of the colour it doesn't show up very well.

So can anyone recommend me someone?

Cheers lads

S4 Avant
Speak to LW smart repairs. They were based in alfreton till the unit burnt down. Think they're in Tansley now if they aren't back in alfreton yet.

they did the respray on coops mk1 and fixed the flat spots on my wheels a couple of times.

Inferno 225 cup
Speak to LW smart repairs. They were based in alfreton till the unit burnt down. Think they're in Tansley now if they aren't back in alfreton yet.

they did the respray on coops mk1 and fixed the flat spots on my wheels a couple of times.

I know lee quite well along with a few other lads there. Quite expensive but will do a good job. But unsure if they have a decent dent man.

Cheers mate! No paint damage as the car had a few layers on;)

No way! That's really sh*t mate :/

Hope you can get it sorted out x

I know it sucks, but my 1.2 sold today so I'll be driving my bean tomorrow!

I know lee quite well along with a few other lads there. Quite expensive but will do a good job. But unsure if they have a decent dent man.

Okay ill see if they do!