ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Derby Meet(s)?

Been speaking to a few members on here from the Derby area and thought I would try and get a regular monthly meet set up, hoping that it doesnt go the same way as the more recent midlands meets.

I'm thinking the first one should be at a pub somewhere, perhaps next Wednesday evening. 7pm ish?

Put your name down if you're interested and if you can make next Wednesday or suggest places to meet / days / times etc

Swift Sport
I'd be up for it, even though I've got a Honda lol.

That pub by Toyota is handy for a lot of people, unless you wanted something nearer to Derby itself.

Titanium phase 1
I'll be there but I don't think the car park at the cherry tree pub will be suitable,it's always busy but the services next to it would.

Nissan 350z
1.dan172ph1
2.daveski
3. Jacko_172
4. DEMONKNIGHT666
5. Sargara

Where abouts is this Cherry Tree Pub / services on the A50 though? Ive had a quick look on googlemaps and i cant see where you mean?​

Nissan 350z
Ahh right. If its that new business park bit they have built on the corner of the Toyota Roundabout then i know where you mean now :)

Nissan 350z
Turns out i might even have my 200 back as well on Monday, good timing afterall. Now to just hope they have done a good repair job :quiet:

Swift Sport
1. dan172ph1
2. daveski
3. Jacko_172
4. DEMONKNIGHT666
5. Sargara
6. Crippin
7. SteBurns

I may need a reminder though Dave! lol

Sorry guys, I'm out, darn pneumonia, I know, I know, sorry again.
Looks like it will be a nice nite for it anyways, have fun and a drink for me.

Swift Sport
Decent meet, we'll have to arrange another. I'll get the pics up later if they're any good lol.