ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

White APE
Haha tbh I found it pretty easy. The only tedious bit was srl. Find that extremely frustrating. Got my s licence on my Titan but. It sure I can be bothered with my other characters.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I just got my A licence and was well bored of SRL long before that and I've not even done 25 races yet. I missed it last year and it's been a big let down.
The strike bounties are a decent addition but who we only seek to have 4 strikes in the rotation god only knows. Bungie holding back as usual.

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha tbh I found it pretty easy. The only tedious bit was srl. Find that extremely frustrating. Got my s licence on my Titan but. It sure I can be bothered with my other characters.
There's no point though really, is there?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
There's no point though really, is there?
More treasure boxes at rank 5, and you need a complete set of new armour to get a few cool things from Tess.

Personally, I CBA though, I finished the book a few days ago, got my S License on my Hunter, but I'm not going to do it on other character. I found winning in SRL pretty easy though, most people don't seem to know how to use their side boosters.

GTD, Lupo
I haven't bothered with SRL at all. Total waste of time... Im not really all that bothered with the books, i don't think i even finished the first one as i didn't get all the fragments on one character. I know brando loves collecting stuff but its not my cup of tea. I pop on and play the odd game of pvp and trials and will try get the year 3 icebreaker again tomorrow but I'm not really sure where the game is going to go now.

Mito Sportiva 135
More treasure boxes at rank 5, and you need a complete set of new armour to get a few cool things from Tess.

Personally, I CBA though, I finished the book a few days ago, got my S License on my Hunter, but I'm not going to do it on other character. I found winning in SRL pretty easy though, most people don't seem to know how to use their side boosters.
Yeah I bought some packs on my titan to get the armour I wanted - so literally no point for me. I got all the emblems and shaders quickly too so I'll just wait until Tuesday then do the nightfalls. Might try a raid too although I heard the LFG community i worse than ever with idiots so not sure I can put myself through it!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I bought some packs on my titan to get the armour I wanted - so literally no point for me. I got all the emblems and shaders quickly too so I'll just wait until Tuesday then do the nightfalls. Might try a raid too although I heard the LFG community i worse than ever with idiots so not sure I can put myself through it!
Bought, with Silver? I'm not paying real money.

Mito Sportiva 135
Marc instead of telling us you haven't played, why don't you play?! All I'll be doing this week is the nightfalls to try and get my beloved Ice Breaker back again!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm never on as late as you are 😧

Although I'm not working tomorrow, so I might pop on and see what the crack is

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll pop on later to do the nightfalls - you have to be 380 though...did you grind your way up a bit in the end??

GTD, Lupo
My mate Jack got icebreaker today on his first run. 6 for me now and still no icebreaker. It is his birthday so can't be annoyed :D

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I did the 3 nightfalls last night (which was incredibly easy!) and no Ice Breaker or anything good whatsoever. Might try a raid later in the week if I get the time but otherwise will probably not play much/at all until next week now.
The remastered strikes are quite good though and clearly hinting at remastered Vault of Glass and Crota's End (possibly Skolas too?). Could the Vex have used Siva on themselves/Atheon? Could Crota's brother/cousin come to claim his place? Who knows...

I need some people to raid with (xbox).

Had some good guys helping with some strikes last night but struggling to get anything decent! Im level 40 but light level is too low (218). Cant even to the Rise of Iron stuff!

Mito Sportiva 135
Mate it you're 218, you're not going to be doing the new raid any time soon! You need to significantly level up. Have you even got Rise of Iron??

Mate it you're 218, you're not going to be doing the new raid any time soon! You need to significantly level up. Have you even got Rise of Iron??

Only just started Rise of Iron as only just completed the first campaign. Only recently got the game to be fair!

I still have lots of standard strikes and raids to do. Give us a chance lol.

GTD, Lupo
Why can't doubles be on the weekly rotation for crucible, its such a good game mode. Currently carrying my mate jack but we are on a 19 game win streak and I'm up to about 3900 in the world now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Sounds s**t mate! :)
I actually want to play doubles more - I've only done it a few times as it never seems to be on rotation but it's pretty fun

Any hints and advice for a Destiny noob? Picked it up the other day

Don't ask me, I'm winging it so far lol!

Keep an eye on Xur - he sells some nice stuff, download the where is Xur app and you can see where he is and what he is selling.

Do lots of strikes - usually get paired up with some decent people.

Need to do raids too, but need friends and I have none!! Add me if you want and we can try a raid! They apparently take a while though!

White APE
Yeah baby! Ice ice baby!
9839ec99c84b8edba53f1307572a5951.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I'm stuck below 300. Cant seem to get anything decent! Going to start Rise of Iron later.

Untitled-1_zps18agd868.jpg

Where can I get damn strange coins? Xur has a gun I want and 6 short lol

Last edited:
Done prison of elders on both levels and got what I needed plus the plan c in the chest. Light level 309, getting there!

White APE
Yeah from the sunrise bounty from zavala. Down to luck if it drops when you complete. Less than 1% chance from what I've heard.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah from the sunrise bounty from zavala. Down to luck if it drops when you complete. Less than 1% chance from what I've heard.
Less than 1%?!?

Re-jigged my hunter setup last night. I'd got a pair of those Frost (ee) boots and thought they were naff. Completely missed the perk that sprinting leads to increased recharge on grenades & melees. Fantastic!

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't know what the IB drop rate is but I still don't have it - so by my calcs is a 0% chance :)
It's only been available 4 weeks but still, I'd like to have it.

White APE
I don't know what the IB drop rate is but I still don't have it - so by my calcs is a 0% chance :)
It's only been available 4 weeks but still, I'd like to have it.

As from my post last week I got it on my first attempt in the 3rd week it was available. I nomally have shocking rng so was surprised to see it come up.