ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

detailing sprays

106 GTi
That is for maintaing a Carnuba finish rather than replacement for.

Use after washing to restore Gloss if the car already has a coat of P21s on it.

There are other spray wax type products if that is what your looking for ? I use Optimum Car wax on my silver 306 rather than using a wax and QD.

106 GTi
Both work well, and I tend to swap between the two. The Optimum one seems to be more durable, but the Duragloss can be used on a wet car so can be quicker to use.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've been using the Body Shield Blitz Spray Sealant alot recently . It's not a quick detailing spray , but its good for applying longevity to your existing wax . Spray on , wipe it over , let it haze and then buff off . It literally takes minutes to do the whole car . A very easy product to use imo and brings out the flake in the paint .

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/product_p/bodysh.htm

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've been using the Body Shield Blitz Spray Sealant alot recently . It's not a quick detailing spray , but its good for applying longevity to your existing wax . Spray on , wipe it over , let it haze and then buff off . It literally takes minutes to do the whole car . A very easy product to use imo and brings out the flake in the paint .

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/product_p/bodysh.htm

^ Like the blitz alot. One of my favourites!

I generally don't use detailer, been using a pad conditioner spray for spritzin pads.

For pics etc, i've got anti static CG detailer, which is ok....

Al's for a waterwash stuff...Not sure what thats like.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
zaino Z8 is by far the best and i have used blitz which is good but Z8 tops the lot

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
zaino Z8 is by far the best and i have used blitz which is good but Z8 tops the lot

I'm surprised you notice anything on racing blue! It's about the most unrewarding paint to work on!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
very slight u have to drive around and then notice it, without carnaba the colour looks flat with it it's deeper, the dodo purple haze left a nice finish

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
very slight u have to drive around and then notice it, without carnaba the colour looks flat with it it's deeper, the dodo purple haze left a nice finish

Been usin PH for about 3wks now! Really liking it!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
get zaino Z8 the finish is awesome it leaves such a smooth touch and beads niceley i love it beats anything out there clearly

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've never used the Zaino Z8 and at nearly 24 quid a bottle i doubt i ever will , lol . I'll stick with the Body Shield Blitz Spray Sealant at just under 11 quid ;) I use it in between layers of CG 50/50 , Petes 53 , Nattys blue ......

Mito Sportiva 135
Blitz is a great product to use in terms of looks, ease of use and function. One of my favourites in fact.

My favourite QD so far is definitely the Sonus one, quite expensive I guess but zero streaking on black and really brings out a high gloss.