ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon/cornwall meet 28th march

Hi guys/girls

So following on from other threads im arranging a localish meet

This meet will take the form of a meet and greet, followed by a MEDIUM pace (No Heros) back road run, followed by a visit to roadford lake resivoiur cafe, for a bite to eat/chat and some photo ops by the lake

So Details

Meeting point:

Jethro's Club
Lewdown
Okehampton
Devon
EX20 4DS

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...9861,-4.181832&spn=0.003482,0.009624&t=h&z=17

meet here at 12.30 in the left car park and we will put names to faces ect and chat ect

we will leave here at about 12:45-1pm

Route for drive.

Please note:- This drive is completly optional it is up to your self on the day if you fancy it or not, if not please meet us at the cafe via your own route ect
no big shakes if you dont so dont worry

Please, please NO HEROICS whilst driving, remember we are a car club and no one wants to be stuck in a hedge or worse, whilst this will be a medium pace run please do respect the speed limits in villages ect, i will be leading so should have no problems

So starting from the car park we will turn left and head down to the turn off for just outside portgate that takes us under the A30.

once over the A30

Thoes not coming for the drive - follow the road around to the right stay on it all the way, this will bring you alongside the cafe/ resivouir, see you there

Drivers - as the road bends right we will take the left mid bend then the left almost straight after so we are heading in direction of cross green.

second turn on right towards green cross follow it till we come to T-junction

turn right towards broadwoodwidger foolow road untill 3rd turn on left

follow road till T-junction we then turn right past the lake and cafe is on left

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...82157,-4.249306&spn=0.027845,0.07699&t=h&z=14

(This route is subject to last minute change)

so thats the route just keeping it simple-ish as dont want to be going mega far

Cafe Meeting point

http://www.swlakestrust.org.uk/lakes-and-facilities/good-food/lakeside

Roadford Lake Country Park, between Okehampton & Launceston, Devon EX20 4QS

meet here for around 1:15 for some bacon baps,tea ect ect have a bannter and see if we can get some photos ect

so thats it thats the plan

please feel free to comment on any part of it ect and get your names down on the list

many thanks

chris mackay

List

1. marinemackay2003(chris)

Renaultsport
mmm bacon baps... im there! sounds good mate. Sounds like you need to be the South West rep for down here imo!

mmm bacon baps... im there! sounds good mate. Sounds like you need to be the South West rep for down here imo!

Cheers dude

Just a quick update refrence the route

In short I have changed it to make it a bit safer and more enjoyable

We will now be driving past the cafe on the drive so if you don't fancy the short drive just pull in there and we will see you there

B

Bucko

I'll check my diary when I get back from snowboarding in France. It'll be my first meet

2. rsclio182
3. jordan172
4. paul_ly-182
5. rossM09
6. Jcs

No idea where im going so sat naving it up lol

ye sure. ill be in roche at the other halfs that morning so roche victoria exit maybe? give me a txt when you near ill jump onto the a30 and go slow for you

clio 1.6 16v
iv contacted two other clio sport owners that will probs come along jcs ill meet you in roche mate im only down the road in st dennis!

the list should look like this

1.Marinemackay2003 (Chris)
2. oVerboost (Chris)
3. Jaws (Jack)
4. Jcs (James)
5. simonb2007 (Simon)
6. jordan172 (farreo rodriguez)
7. Paul_ly-182 (micheal barrymore cpc aka alan carr)
8. clio_chris (Chris)
9. ktb
10. PH-QUICK (chris)
11. J0sh
12. Ads_172
13.rossm09
14. j191.freeman
15. rsclio182 (steve)
16. Cliobritt
17. bearne1
18. madhops87 (Han)
20. rio172

these are all the members from the devon/cornwall thread.
has anyone done a PM to all these members?? as I will if not

B

Bucko

I wont be able to make it as i'll be driving a Gallardo around a race track somewhere in the Midlands courtesy of Father Christmas and Mrs Bucko.

I really want to get to a meet this year, what's this Devon/Cornwall list all about and how do i get my name on it?

B

Bucko

Cheers, i'll look forward to a future meet then.

No idea what track, it's just one of those gift days. I get to drive a Gallardo round a track, then go rally driving in a Evo and finish it all off with handbrake turns in a Peogeot 106...nice.

Golf GT TDI
Might be able to make this. Am I welcome in the jap crap?

yeh come along my bro is bringing his 106 gti

pms have gone out to everyone except

ktb- username not recognised??

and PH-QUICK as pm inbox is full

thanks for the list dude

ktb is my bro he will come in his 106 gti if thats cool

ph-quick is my sisters bf so will get him to come to, also will get my mate kev to come in his phase 2 172

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Being a Sunday i'll be there ;-) . Just a note to others, these meets are very good and a great chance to meet new faces, etc! Just do it!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
2. rsclio182
3. jordan172
4. paul_ly-182
5. rossM09
6. Jcs
7. Bearne1

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Don't matter, my other half will come along no doubt. Hopefully the sun will stay out ;-)

With any car event its a bad idea to book things, with south west meets ive been to people dont turn up and make others look plonkers lol

so lets get an up-to-date list

so far it stands at

2. rsclio182
3. jordan172
4. paul_ly-182
5. rossM09
6. Jcs
7. Bearne1

if your not on the list get it on there guys/girls so i can a rough idea of numbers ect

cheers

chris

clio 1.6 16v
hopefully hatt with his 172 from newquay will come along so thats another too the list. the more th merrier :D