ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon/cornwall meet this weekend saturday pub lunch?

Holy poo a response off someone lol:star::star: (no one seems to be about on here anymore)

nearly had to play this

here i go again on my own ect:lolup:

truro area would be good know of any quiet sleepy country pubs jord?

Last edited by a moderator:
only just caught this. im in newquay i know its the 31st now doesnt look like much went on.....

would be good to do something at some point though

RB 182
everything always feels to far away, devon is a big county and i live in exeter.
If petrols costs wernt so high id come to things , difficult when some of us are up here and some are right down bottom of cornwall.

we had one not to far from exeter a while ago kirsten

im trying to spread them around the area, so that its not to far to travel for everyone, dont worry will be another down that way soon

i travel at least 70 miles to most meets that i sort out, by the way im in Barnstaple :( no one is up this way

RB 182
i would of done it in the olds days and i have when i lived in cheshire

but im a single mum now and every penny counts, i really shouldnt keep the 182, but i just cant get rid ......