ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital SLR camera and Lens - RAIN COVER

RS 200
I remember reading a few weeks ago that someone at the Brands Track day was using a rain cover on their SLR camera but after searching cant find the thread.

So after having a look around on the web I have found a few things.

Something like this:http://www.thedigitalcamerashop.co.uk/product_details.php?id=2524

or this maybe: http://www.thedigitalcamerashop.co.uk/product_details.php?id=2525

Would only have to cover my Nikon D70s and the 70-300 lens, so not really a massive distance, maybe 8-10 inches.

Heading to the Silverstone F1 testing and the weather this week doesnt look to brilliant so any pointers as to where to get one would be great.

Chris

106 GTi
The other Chris on here (ukaskew ) had the storm jacket thing for his.

I am a pikey so use a plastic bag!

FF Blackgold 182
The other Chris on here (ukaskew ) had the storm jacket thing for his.

I am a pikey so use a plastic bag!

Yeah. Think he got his from Warehouse Express iirc. Chances of them delivering in time for F1 testing is rather slim though.

RS 200
Storm jacket thats the one, couldnt think of what it was called when I've been searching.

Yeah, too late for testing, will have to do with a carrier bag and some gaffa tape I think but I think its about time I baught one for the future anyway.

Cheers guys.

Chris

FF Blackgold 182
Storm jacket thats the one, couldnt think of what it was called when I've been searching.

Yeah, too late for testing, will have to do with a carrier bag and some gaffa tape I think but I think its about time I baught one for the future anyway.

Cheers guys.

Chris

What day are you going on? I'll be there on Wed

Steve

FF Blackgold 182
K mate. I will be there with Burp (formerly Orange Taxi) off of here. I will probably be wearing my CS fleece.:eek: