ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

digital slr camera help

S2 106 GTI
I am after a digi SLR camera, i know bugger all about camera's apart from point and press!

I have been looking at the nikon D40x, it has the fancy button where if you don't know how something works you simply press it and it tell you, handy instead of carrying the manual around with you.
I take pics of scenery when out walking and also fast moving objects i.e rally cars.

what are peoples views on this camera?

Fiat Panda 100hp
I have the D40, which is the same as the D40x apart from the MP difference.

I really like it, the pictures and really sharp and crisp, and is a great camera to start with. and yer the'?' button is pretty useful.

S2 106 GTI

I really like it, the pictures and really sharp and crisp, and is a great camera to start with. and yer the'?' button is pretty useful.

does that '?' fuction come with the D40??

Fiat Panda 100hp

does that '?' fuction come with the D40??

Yer, on all the different settings you can hold the ? button and gives a description etc of what that setting does/is used for.