ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

digital slr...deleted pics...help

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i have a 350d

i had a load of pics on the camera that i was yet to download, i have just accidentally deleted all of them instead of just the one i wanted too

anyway of retrieving them back?

there gone forever mate.. My Dad did it with the holiday pics last year and we asked the people at Jessop and they slapped him.

106 GTi
If you have a card reader worth trying something like Norton Disk Doctor/Recovery on the CF card ?

RB 182
If you deleted them, did you shoot some more photos afterwards? If you did they will most probably have written over the top of the old deleted photos.

Trophy Turbo :)
bet you can get them back. Buy a card reader for the computer and ill send you a copy of a program that the NHS use to recover date gets back 99% of the information..... This may well work of the Card too.

Pm me

RB 182
bet you can get them back. Buy a card reader for the computer and ill send you a copy of a program that the NHS use to recover date gets back 99% of the information..... This may well work of the Card too.

Pm me
If it's the same program I use then it's quite complex for someone who hasn't used it before.

A simple problem I would recommend is available from here http://www.recuva.com/

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i have shot some again now chaps....its not the end of the world, just some pics i really wanted...ie....my private view of degree show...shame really

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
should be able to get at least some of them back, with a card reader and recovery software

Trophy #267
i often use a prog called active undelete which works a treat. When you delete something on a disk it doesnt actually delete it. Think of it as just removing the line on the contents page of a book instead of actually ripping the page out. The only time the data is lost is when the page data gets rewritten when you take more photos

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
worth a try tho? ive heard of people getting really old stuff back! after using and formating a card a few times

RB 182
worth a try tho? ive heard of people getting really old stuff back! after using and formating a card a few times
That's because formatting a card doesn't get rid of the data, writing over the top of the data is the only way to get rid of it.