ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY dent removal

well after seeing the youtube videos of people using liquid CO2 and a hairdrier to remove dents i decided to have a go. i have two parking dints in my drivers side rear 3/4.

the co2 was bloody hard to find but eventually a small computer store found some for me.

tried this method and also tried the dent puller as well that i bought from halfrauds, only a fiver i thought :)

and did it work??!!!!! :D:D:D

did it b*****ks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DSC00321.gif

DSC00320.gif

DSC00319.gif

DSC00318.gif

DSC00317.gif

DSC00315.gif

dont, DONT, waste your money

jamie

R35 GTR
I think it will only work on elastic deformation, not plastic deformation. if you get what i mean? If you pass the yield point of the material it will permanently deform and will not bounce back to original shape.

D

dick

hahahah!

also tried it, didnt work, but on the video it was a bigger dent than that and mine.

yeah theyre not shitty american cars either ;) thats the prob, renault isnt cheap for once!!!! wow

jamie