ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Yorkshire meets happen regularly? :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I'm new to the forum and will be driving in August, just wondering if Yorkshire meets happen regularly or not? + I've got a decent camera so I will be able to get some snaps of the cars and post them up on here (if someone doesn't already do that)

Cheers

I'm new to the forum and will be driving in August, just wondering if Yorkshire meets happen regularly or not? + I've got a decent camera so I will be able to get some snaps of the cars and post them up on here (if someone doesn't already do that)

Cheers

Have a look in your local area section, they'll have up do date meets and forthcoming events in your area.

Firstly I think you'll have to join Yorkshire and Humberside then check and ask about any meets. Try posting in the right area things may get answered better and by the right people :)

Welcome BTW :) Black 1.2 Phase 3 fwend!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Have a look in your local area section, they'll have up do date meets and forthcoming events in your area.

Firstly I think you'll have to join Yorkshire and Humberside then check and ask about any meets. Try posting in the right area things may get answered better and by the right people :)

Welcome BTW :) Black 1.2 Phase 3 fwend!

I have posted this in Yorkshire & Humber mate, or it says i have anyway! & thanks for the welcome! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372581552.739562.jpg

RB 182 cup
Im new on this site too.
There was a pretty decent meet on monday at xscape. Im sure you could organise one yourself if there was a specific date you wanted.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Im new on this site too.
There was a pretty decent meet on monday at xscape. Im sure you could organise one yourself if there was a specific date you wanted.

I've been to a couple of other car meets before at xsxape they seem to have decent turn outs most if the time tbh

There's plenty of meets that happen in Yorkshire, and we've got a very good selection of amateur photographers, but one more never hurts.

clio 172 cup
There's one tonight at the old post office in Barnsley a few Clio sport members are going but there will be all kinds of cars there tonight

Renaultsport Clio182
Theres a facebook page too mate Yorkshire Renaultsport meets which is a useful page. theres a few meets at the end of the month and will probably be one or two inbetween aswell.