ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DODGY CORNERING

clio 172
REALY NEED SOME HELP, I HAVE GOT A CLIO172, WHEN I GO AROUND A LEFT HAND CORNER THE CAR FEELS LIKE IT IS BOUNCING AROUND THE CORNER, BUT WHEN GOING AROUND A RIGHT HAND BEND IT IS FINE.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE HELP AS ITS ANNOYING ME TO CREEP AROUND THE BENDS
CHEERS MIKE

Dodgy one
No need to shout hehe, I place a bag of onion rings and a half eaten tub of pringles on the Damper leaking, anyone else want to better my offer :)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
set of koni would be nice 2

sounds like there on there way out tho

172 A Cupwork Orange™
press down the corner, and if it bounces about like a fat lass ontop you know its fooked if it bounces once and settles its fine, but i'd go with a knacked shocker also, either that or a snapped spring matey

"Navy" N17 TWO
I had a similar thing on Tuesday when going round a left corner at about 50mph, had 3 passengers at the time.

The steering wheel felt as if I had a flat, but when i got out & checked everything was fine :S

clio sport 172
I need some help too. I want to lower my 02 172 by about 35-40mm, improve handling, but not ruin the ride too much any suggestions? Also should I fit strut braces to stiffen up the front and rear end?

Matt

"Navy" N17 TWO
I had a similar thing on Tuesday when going round a left corner at about 50mph, had 3 passengers at the time.

The steering wheel felt as if I had a flat, but when i got out & checked everything was fine :S

When I went round a few similar corners again, nothing to report - very strange!