ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donnington park Sun 7th March 2010

Clio 182ff
Originally posted by Cookie:

"There is a large event happening on 7th March in support of saving Donington and returning it to race worthy condition.
I really want the track restored so we can get some trackdays in there. More details about the Save Donington campaign and the parade on the 7th March can be found at http://www.savedonington.co.uk/ and on the Save Donington facebook group."

Is anyone up for this? if enough people are interested, then we can represent Cliosport and get our own stand? (unless someone on here has organised this already?)

If not, I'll be there anyway to help a good cause...:approve:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I was going to mention this too. Would be good to get a decent turnout to this in support of IMO one of the UK's best drivers circuits.

There's not really time for us to organise anything like an official club event but if any of you can get together to have a club stand that would be great

Clio 182ff
I was going to mention this too. Would be good to get a decent turnout to this in support of IMO one of the UK's best drivers circuits.

There's not really time for us to organise anything like an official club event but if any of you can get together to have a club stand that would be great

If there is enough interest, then I will endevour to represent CS proper! If we show support now, then its a good way in for getting track day discounts in the future!

People meet and convoy using this club here all the time - so may as well convoy for a reason lol!

Clio 182
I'm up for this... Just had a quick look at the website, seems quite good so far! Will try and make it! :) Attended 5 Download Festivals at Donington, always reminds me of that!!! :D

Lau x

Last edited:
  Clio 182ff
I'm up for this... but what is the "event" on the 7th March? :)

Lau x

Its a FREE day of larks provided by the track owner to thank the fans of the venue for all the support over the last few years.

click the link above or have a look at the facebook page search 'save Donnington'

;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'll be up for this! Will be a shame to see it go, are we getting a stand?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'll have a spot at the back of the stand with my DC2 please....!

Clio 182ff
Ah good - interest growing. The Donny people said if we get more than 6 names then that qualifies as enough for a club stand/area.

I think a 'club stand' consists of an allocated piece of tarmac with a rough as nuts sign. I will ring them tomorrow for more details as i think I need to let them by friday for club stands allocation...

Please PM people and spread the word - cheers all

Clio 182
Glad this has got some interest!! We should definately have 6 or more for a stand then?

Daveski, I apologise lol :)

Nissan 350z
A worthy cause indeed. Im in.

1. badgerbite
2. not normal dan
3. Laura182
4. Stunty
5. Markblack172
6. Addz
7. Gray
8. Sargara

Nissan 350z
Oh and according to the website we only have today and tomorrow to decide:

DEADLINE FOR CLUB PARKING: 26th FEBRUARY

Clio 182ff
To all,

I have sent our CS club registration to Donny park for up to 15 cars (we can add more if some sign up late). Also, CS admin NIK is currently sourcing banners/signs etc, so that we can build a proper looking stand...thx again NIK.

This is deffo on - so please keep spreading the word for sign up...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'm in, I've sent a PM to NW members aswell so hopefully we can get some more names on.

1. badgerbite
2. not normal dan
3. Laura182
4. Stunty
5. Markblack172
6. Addz
7. Gray
8. Sargara
9. daveski (hiding at the back)
10. Kneel

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
1. badgerbite
2. not normal dan
3. Laura182
4. Stunty
5. Markblack172
6. Addz
7. Gray
8. Sargara
9. daveski (hiding at the back)
10. Kneel
11. Luke (Boosh)

M

mini-valver

I'm a possible, although I wont be on the stand as I'll be in my workhorse Saxo.