ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South: Thank you!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
At 7.10am this morning sat at North Wealds by myself I was sure that the day was going to be a wash-out and no-one would turn up!!

It was very nearly a wash-out, but you all turned up!! :D

Thank you to everyone, for all your efforts today. Especially to the guys this morning, who masterminded the erection of the marquee in terrential rain and hurricane force winds!!

It was a shame the weather was so bad, but as ever it was good to put some new names and faces together!! :D

Roll on TRAX (and the sunshine!!)

Em

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Hey Pootle. Didn't bring my car over in the end as I got a bit busy with my camera, pics will follow soon as I took a couple of the CS gang.

Did anyone see the "Gumball" display ??? Pretty shocking really, but for all the people with 182s thinking they can take a 330d :rasp:

Thanks for organising it all. I must admit there were some shockers there and some of the cars were dodgy aswell ;) Shame about the weather but all things considered it could have been a complete wash out. Looked like you got decent weather after we left but I hope you managed to get off the site more easily than us. I think we did about 3 miles circling the airfield.

Lee

BMW M2C
It turned out to be a really good day. I had a great time chatting to the bloke who had bought along some of the "models". lol I believe there were some cars there too, but the pictures I took don't seem to reflect that very well. They are just uploading now.

Thank Pootle for all your hard work sorting things out, and thanks again to everyone who assistedin putting up the tent. Without that we would have been seriously soaked.

Lee

BMW M2C
Iain C said:
hey em...thank you!
Was a good day...just waiting for lee's pics of the castrol lass with her trousers up her chuff.
I cant up load pics till tues tho

I went and got some more later with the long lens. :evil:

Lee

BMW M2C
I love the girl in the white top and blue shorts, you'll know her when you see her. And the girl with the black hair and great juggs who I failed to get a decent pic of all day.

First link won't work, chop chop on the other pics. Did any of you see one of the lovely ladies pole dancing, scarred for life I tell you!! I'm never eating corned beef again.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Karl I'm guessing yours was the V6 clio there. Nice cherries on the dash :star:

The pics are still uploading. I'll post when they're live.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Despite the rain, was a good day all in all. Good to meet new and old faces, but of course big thanks to Emma for all the organising and everyone that helped out today.
Looking forward to Trax - Will be shorts and t shirt weather and we'll all be moaning 'cos it's too hot lol!

R.I.P 182
Hey guys looks like it was ok apart from rain ;)

Unfortunately i woke up at 7 and it was raining so i went back to bed, got up at 9 it was even heavier so i went back to bed :( lol

Will be at trax though! :D

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Hi guys, we were opposite you.

Must have seen us all huddled under out union jack gazebo until the rain left us haha. Was not to bad after about 11.00, i did think it would piss down all day tbh.

I made up a quick gallery and our members are ftp'ing pics up as they get them off there camera's. We have about 200 odd on there now so far and our pro photographer has about 300 to go up soon.

www.coupe-club.co.uk/donny2006

Deano - Coupe-Club Admin

Focus ST
I had a good day too. Good turn out considering.

Thanks Pootle for the Tent, Chair and entertainment....;)

(Still thinking about the rain dance, with nakedness and bongo's :rasp: )

The strip not bad even after the rain, shame about it only being 1/8.
At the end of the day, it was entertaining to hear Subway talk big all day :rasp: ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i was really ill went for a bit of a walk round to see the clio sport stand wasnt in the mood to say hi to any one sorry, i was the girl wearing the massive db drag leather jacket looking like death is any one noticed haha

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Many thanks once again to Em for the superb organisation of the event. Little bit dissapointed that you didnt book the good weather in advice though LOL.

Really nice to meet you guys again, figured it out it has been nearly a year since the last time i meet some of you, god that goes so quick.

Looking forward to Traxx (even though i wont be parked on the stand, Unlike Lee you Traitor)LOL

Once again thanks.

sold
Hey all,
Thanks Pootle for organising this, was well glad of the tent - it was quite cozy !
Sorry for not being really chatty - I was suffering from a monster hangover, which is usally sorted by a couple of alka-setzler and something greasy : - Tried that - didn't work....nevermind
Settled for enjoying the show, whatever the weather !

FULL FAT 182
Thanks for all the effort on the clio sport stand, sorry my car wasn't clean as i had no chance with the rain. It was good to see new faces and old, i just wished that the rain stopped.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Baby D said:
Hey guys looks like it was ok apart from rain ;)

Unfortunately i woke up at 7 and it was raining so i went back to bed, got up at 9 it was even heavier so i went back to bed :( lol

Will be at trax though! :D

We stayed at the travel lodge up the road... Was thinking of going home :dead:

CoupeDean said:
Hi guys, we were opposite you.

Must have seen us all huddled under out union jack gazebo until the rain left us haha. Was not to bad after about 11.00, i did think it would piss down all day tbh.

I made up a quick gallery and our members are ftp'ing pics up as they get them off there camera's. We have about 200 odd on there now so far and our pro photographer has about 300 to go up soon.

www.coupe-club.co.uk/donny2006

Deano - Coupe-Club Admin
I swear I didn't see half those cars! :eek: lol

J

jamesy

nice one guys well done for sorting the tent shame my car was'nt looking its best but a good show none the less:D