ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Double din with reversing camera - recommendations

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
So yeah, cheaper the better but don't want any Chinese ebay stuff.
Pioneer MVH-AV290BT seems to be a winner as it's bluetooth and has the camera.
Not very clued up on 'ICE' anymore.
What do you suggest? So confusing all the features on these now. I'm not an apple geek either, I use a Sony Android phone, but don't have a spotify account or anything like that so probably an android unit would be wasted on me?
When I was into ICE the big plus feature was RDS radio!!

Ta

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
So yeah, cheaper the better but don't want any Chinese ebay stuff.
Pioneer MVH-AV290BT seems to be a winner as it's bluetooth and has the camera.
Not very clued up on 'ICE' anymore.
What do you suggest? So confusing all the features on these now. I'm not an apple geek either, I use a Sony Android phone, but don't have a spotify account or anything like that so probably an android unit would be wasted on me?
When I was into ICE the big plus feature was RDS radio!!

Ta

My R26 has one of these fitted mate, and it's pretty decent!

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hea...ne-and-mirrorlink-also-supports-appradio-mode

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Oh yeah that rings a bell. Seems a bit OTT for me though as I can barely be arsed turning the radio on usually never mind linking and phone and scrolling through all the crap, ha

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Oh yeah that rings a bell. Seems a bit OTT for me though as I can barely be arsed turning the radio on usually never mind linking and phone and scrolling through all the crap, ha

It's not too bad mate. Once setup it will link automatically with your phone. Which is great for hands free calling, and bluetooth music streaming.