ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drag Racing @ Shakespeare: Sat 27/10/12

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yeah sorry mate did mean more for it as a meet, it's certainly not what if consider a 'track day' but would be a great laugh, could even do a BBQ, be great fun haha.

I personally will be doing a few track days in the new year, maybe even a lot depending on finding a job so may see you at a few :)

That would be good, hopefully I see you on a few :), I think we are starting the season at bedford in feb, get it booked up when you can!

BG182ff,explod Focus
Track day is much needed I think

I'm in but I may need someone to hold my hold and walk me through it as I've never driven a car on a track before.

Thats impressive time mate !!:approve:

Thanks but I think it was the mother of all flukes that I got a time like that.

What mods are on your car ?

Not much really.
RS192 exhaust with a Powerflow 2.5 inch centre box and the usual cat mod.
Espace V6 airbox and a Pipercross air filter.
RS Tuner remap.
And a few minor suspension modifications.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
That would be good, hopefully I see you on a few :), I think we are starting the season at bedford in feb, get it booked up when you can!
Yeah Bedford sounds like a good shout and I was thinking of starting February. I'll just have to see how I am financially over the coming months. Hopefully I'll find a new job.
Who do you book through Si, what website or is it dependant on the track?

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
That's great Si, not expected you to list loads don't worry, unlike half of CS i've discovered google haha, was just curious if you'd come across one that was particularly good. Yeah I'll be browsing the track days section more frequently.

Yeah Bedford sounds great, just don't want to book right now and find I'm jobless next week which is probable so fingers crossed there'll be spaces once I have a new job, hopefully ASAP.

Noticed you're going too Adam, will be pretty good, I'll do my best :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Its a passionford day, so hopefully we can get enough clios together to show them fords up!

WRX
The only thing we can show some of them is lack of rust. Hopefully Mike Rainbird's going, awesome Escos!