ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drift King Initial D TRD AE86 vs BOSS 86 vs Skyline R34 GT-R

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
video has been edited!!

that isnt the initial d ae86 they have named it wrong, its a trd ae86 but its nothing special...

tysuchiya the guy driving the "initial d" one in the un edited one cant get past the r34 so cheats by cutting a corner... the other 86 then follows on the next lap and thats how they win...

its a standard r34 gtr they aint that quick but not that slow that a 160ps ae86 would beat it round a track!!!

tysuchiya is a driving god winning lemans and coming podium loads of times in lemans and being one of the best jgtc drivers around and ofcoarse is prob the best drifter ever but no one can pull something that big out the bag without a little bit of bending of rules!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
if you like that search you tube for "best motoring" its basically japanese top gear but much better with real drivers that know their s**t lol...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
this film is not initial d.... its a clip from best motoring...

the initial d cartoons are wicked too!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
What engines are in the toyota's?

Standard they sould be no where near a GTR on track. Love the old toyotas. Its full of them over here and i actually nearly bought one 5 years ago but they wouldnt pull your dick straight although they do look a right laugh on track.

stock engines are gutless, with 120odd bhp.......woooo.

But those ones are running a 160bhp (stock) 1.6 20v, and the other a 200bhp 16v 1.6, both 4ages.....you can get about 210bhp easily, and 250bhp if you've got the cash.

But the real point is that they are one of the best handling cars available......awesome things.

Got a lovely clean hatchi at work.

06-12-06_1954.jpg

06-12-06_1955.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh ok i stand corrected the vid where he cheats is better though lol!!

oh ben im off to look at a levin and a trueno 2nd week in jan :D its gonna be my every day run around lol so i can then send u the sbody :)

then when i have more money send u the hachi!!!

oh and both im looking at are hatch's not the fast back or whatever u call them both with 20v engines :)

the one in the pic is a coupe, the other one is a hatchback/fastback.

And why spend 5 grand on a hatchi runaround as a daily car?....they make s**t daily drives!

You must have alot of cash to buy a hatchi AND tune an sbody.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
who said ne thing about 5 grand lol, i did some work for an import company about 2 months ago (photography) i sad as payment i wanted him to sorce some good hachi's and do me a very good price... i would be paying what it has cost him to import them, they are cheap!!!

i want something fun and that uses less fuel than the sbody plus they are both white and i wanna make them initial d styleeee lol

initial D stylee is SOOOOOOOOOOOO gay.

they are like 1500-2.5k in japan, but all the handling and their margins and the cult status means they can demand 6-8k......but i know i cant be arsed sourcing one, and japs ones are in such a state with a million bodges.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he tells me they are both mint... which i doubt lol, but will go have a look anyway, if i dont like i wont buy lol, but either way will still be looking for one in the next month or so :D

get a hatchi........you'll never experience handling like it once setup properly.

Stock they are w**k.

but then again, you have to be a good driver in one, they are toight.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
get a hatchi........you'll never experience handling like it once setup properly.

Stock they are w**k.

but then again, you have to be a good driver in one, they are toight.

i really want one, the 2 that he has supposedly have alot of work done to them, will go have a look and drive and see what they are like, went out in one not long ago, was a passenger they are COMPLETLY different to drive and drift than a sbody!

where with a 200 u can use power when u want for drifting, the hachi seems to be more like go as fast and hard as u can and just be f**king brave to get it sideways lol, completly different techniques will take some getting used to

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
been watching the initial d cartoons lol watched the first series and it just makes me want one even more, inertia drift lol.

there is a village i come through on the way home and there is a little hill i have to take nice sweeping 180 left hand uphill bend, i have it perfect now to do the whole thing in the 200 :D

lol

come do some 60mph quare roundabouts with me in bedford.....has to be damp though, i've only got a shitty 328.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
:D u know what i would love that!!! bout time i pulled my finger out tbh and got on with drifting...

i'm a right bellend round these parts..........i leave work sometimes at 2am so its all quiet and the weather helps with not reducing tyres to trash in a few minutes.

I held up the entire asda artic convoy by lapping the roundabout comming off the M'way for ages hahahahaha.....they didnt seem to mind, got honked at by two of them when i span haha.