ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive Out on Royal Wedding Day 29th April 2011

Hi guys, Myself, Jenic and Real Number 1 at the last meet thought it might be a good idea to get a meet and drive organised on the day of the Royal Wedding as roads should be empty.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, ie where to go? Possible Buttertubs drive again, as last years was a really good day out, and should be even better if the roads are quiet! :)

Thoughts welcome!

Matt.

None
I'm definately interested Matt but i won't know what's happening work wise till nearer the time.

Fiesta ST-3
It's not a bank holiday when you're contracted to strip and rebuild a steam turbine and generator within 10 weeks.

^ fair point.

Unfortunately it's probably a no from me. I'm seeing david guetta in manchester that night so I will probably be in Manchester through the day!
I have no luck with these meets atm :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
tbh I don't really know that many people that are doing anything that different on that day.

If people want quiet roads you would be better off meeting on a Sunday morning at 6am and driving up to the tubs for a blast or something!

Ibiza SC
If people want quiet roads you would be better off meeting on a Sunday morning at 6am and driving up to the tubs for a blast or something!

tbh a 6am start on a sunday would probably suit me more than anything, as always busy during the day!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
tbh I don't really know that many people that are doing anything that different on that day.

The type of people that will be watching it are the note/micra/pride/fabia drivers that ruin good drives, thats what i reckon anyway.

AGH the sl*g

I cant see that working i for one would not get up at 4-4.30am just for a drive a show yes but this no lol

Iceberg 172
The type of people that will be watching it are the note/micra/pride/fabia drivers that ruin good drives, thats what i reckon anyway.

If you're getting held up by them, you need to have a word with yourself. Or double-check what's under that bonnet.... ;)

What's this 'big run' gonna entail then?

Ph1 172
im working it but i do get an extra holiday day to use whenever. id rather have it that way tbh as the royal wedding means f**k all to me.

B

bigrich690

if i get my car outta this stupid limp mode then i,m up for it, will get back to you asap if i can come or not, the date is fine for me its just my silly car