ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive out saturday 14th

Clio Sport 197
hiya im organising out a drive out from stockton area to newcastle, few people coming out so far, different cars not just clios but i thought ill try out the forum see if anyone fancys a ride out, hope some people can make it, make a good night out of it, as i know some people have priorities (valentines day) but if anyone wants to join us then feel free to ask for details

Clio 182
Hey iv never meet anyone from cliosport, not a full member yet( will be soon) could i come, il get a chance to see other renault rs, and maybe meet cool people

Clio Sport 197
Just around the town and anywhere else if someone has an idea of somewhere else and have a drive to team valley possibly, its just an excuse for a long'ish' drive mate, trying to get numbers up, we basically just go out and drive wherever we end up

Clio Sport 197
And yes 1hpclio theres only two clios upto now so not much rs' but any car can come, possibly a gt aswell, but yes you can come anyone is welcome

Clio Sport 197
Ermmm yeah my number is 07454007690, will be latish one though mate like 9/10 but feel free to ask some more mates to come if you like

Clio Sport 197
Sorry just got on this but yeah it sounds good to me aswell!! Theres no meets up here and no one ever posts on here about any
Get a few people together should be a good'un

BG V6, LY 182
Well Iv always wanted to go to newcastle quayside for some photos and that about dusk time.

So how about that?

I could meet the lads coming up, and stu could meet us there?

Say earlyish, 430 ish? And then head over to valley about 630?

Clio Sport 197
Is it just clios you want going? And when is it? The 1st? Im from stockton if anyone wants to meet before we get there? Sounds good to me?

BG Clio Sport 182
Well Iv always wanted to go to newcastle quayside for some photos and that about dusk time.

So how about that?

I could meet the lads coming up, and stu could meet us there?

Say earlyish, 430 ish? And then head over to valley about 630?
sounds good! I'll meet you Hayden? I'm from darlington so it'd be easy!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just looked at this, you lot might see me at the bridge i was going over there anyway. I'm heading to Newcastle in the morning to get my DSLR sensor cleaned cos of dirt then i'm heading over to Newbiggin by the Sea around mid day then back over to Mellenium Bridge Gateshead side for night shots.