ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive to the Black Mountains, Wales

BG182 FF
Hello everyone!

As its becoming winter very soon I wondered if anybody fancies having a day out driving to the black mountains in Wales... From my house in Midlands its about 140 miles each way! So not a massive trek...

Not sure on a date yet but providing its dry it should be a great day out!

If anybody's interested drop a comment below!

Thank you!

2003 172
Hello everyone!

As its becoming winter very soon I wondered if anybody fancies having a day out driving to the black mountains in Wales... From my house in Midlands its about 140 miles each way! So not a massive trek...

Not sure on a date yet but providing its dry it should be a great day out!

If anybody's interested drop a comment below!

Thank you!
Always up for it, another 140 miles around Black mountains as well.

BG182 FF
Dont forget the black mountains event is next sunday! (9th NOV) please join us on the trip there! Its in the events section on CSOC and also mentioned on RSUK, but the information is listed below!

PLEASE READ ALL :D
Created it as an event so it doesn't get lost in the posts!

right then people! The date and locations have been set. Spoke to a few people and the midlands lot meet at the range/ sainsburys retail park in coventy on the a444 then head to Cheltenham. Everyone else can either make their own convoy to Cheltenham or head down alone.

9th of November 2014 - 9.30am at Cheltenham.
So in other words midlands lot meet at this location:
The Range
Courthouse Green
Austin Drive
Coventry, West Midlands CV6 7NS

And we shall convoy down and meet everyone else going to Wales at this location:
Gallagher Retail Park
Cheltenham GL51 9RR

Then from there as a group to the starting point of Merthyr Tydfil.

From there we will all convoy to the location! grabbing a bit to eat too? Im hoping to plan a route around, including the best roads, but if anybody else wishes to chip in then feel free!