ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dudley graffiti wall meet 23/3/2014 all cars welcome!!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Remove the leads and I will put money down its cylinder 3...either plug has shat itself or something along those lines. If you remove connection to cylinder 1,2 or 4, the sound will be even worse....cylinder 3 removed will sound the same.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Remove the leads and I will put money down its cylinder 3...either plug has shat itself or something along those lines. If you remove connection to cylinder 1,2 or 4, the sound will be even worse....cylinder 3 removed will sound the same.

Will try in the morning don thanks you popping along?

if it has popped the plug as in stripped the thread then its a timesert or helicoil job.

Dave your car loves to s**t bits, i heard the arch liner done a runner last week.

EP3 and Turbz
Is this still going ahead with the weather? Looking dark and miserable over oneside and sunny on the other by me

Just found out its intermittent just got to my yard and its stopped :S

s**t plugs are they ngk?

Coil pack

leads

injector

or maybe that map has wrecked the plugs? To many possibilities!

Won't be able to make it fellas currently walking the dogs round walsall arboretum. :(