ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dweamy RX-7

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f**k, only 16 grand for a limited edition RX-7??

What sort of money are people asking for Trophy's right now?? 😂😂😂😂

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Volvo C30
They are a proper attainable dream car for me but I just don't know if I could bring myself to buy one. The worry they must come with would surely sour the experience.

They really are one of the best 90's cars though.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They are a proper attainable dream car for me but I just don't know if I could bring myself to buy one. The worry they must come with would surely sour the experience.

They really are one of the best 90's cars though.
The worry would be an intrinsic part of the ownership experience. Imagine being able to have one though and shrug your shoulders at an engine rebuild. Must be great!

There's nothing like it though. Twin rotors, twin turbos. Unique noise. Similar thirst to something much higher in capacity. It wouldn't shock me that the younger generation would not have a clue as to what it is.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
f**king love these things, but just too old and too expensive I think now! Absolutely classics though.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Volvo C30
The worry would be an intrinsic part of the ownership experience. Imagine being able to have one though and shrug your shoulders at an engine rebuild. Must be great!

There's nothing like it though. Twin rotors, twin turbos. Unique noise. Similar thirst to something much higher in capacity. It wouldn't shock me that the younger generation would not have a clue as to what it is.
Yes would be nice to not worry about engine rebuilds! Although I don't think they are quite as expensive as they once were for a basic rebuild.

Certainly an engine with great character, it's a real shame they can't make rotarys work for the wider market as they are something special

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Three rotor - so not RX-7 stock lump (aside from the insane turbocharger bolted on as well) - but far more entertaining that the Stephen Hawking in a fish tank video I posted earlier....

Just need sound and fast forward to about 4.40...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
When you fancy something new for the house key-ring and you just happen to have a 3D printer at work...... :tongueout:

Done using the 0.4mm nozzle - could get higher definition with the 0.2mm one.

upload_2017-7-7_12-20-25.png

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Volvo C30
That's cool, and very well timed considering its 'Sevens day' in Japan today.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The yellow one I saw driving around last week looked quite nice, it had one white headlight cover :confused: It did have a Japanese dude driving it though :cool: