ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dyno Day, November 2nd

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great meet today!! Thanks for arranging it Lee.

Top bloke Will donating £20 of each run to the local MS charity.

Hope mike ,his brother and van driver are all ok and well after that horrific head on smash!!:(

All that time and money in the meg! Wish them all the best

This ^^

Great day good laugh thanks for sorting it lee good to meet some new faces .

Yup it thunders on Dave.. Very very strong one.

Shame im no good at launching it up the 1/4 mile ( f**k off B00mer lol) ;)

The difference in transmission losses stumped me today very weird.

Cheers Lee;)

The clio is for life i think, could never part with. Especialy when its knocking on 10k worth of service and modification history (just by me)

If i ever do sell i shall bare you in mind. I have found out that flexi blue hose for the heath robinson setup;)

PM me your house number or contact number and can sort dropping it to you...

Thanks again for yesterday was a great selection of cars for once. And Adams grinch mobile done its exhaust party piece at the end;) Its loud but i bloody love the sound.

Flame red 200t
Cheers Lee;)

The clio is for life i think, could never part with. Especialy when its knocking on 10k worth of service and modification history (just by me)

If i ever do sell i shall bare you in mind. I have found out that flexi blue hose for the heath robinson setup;)

Thanks again for yesterday was a great selection of cars for once. And Adams grinch mobile done its exhaust party piece at the end;) Its loud but i bloody love the sound.

Lol cheers pal pm sent

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cheers Lee;)

Thought I heard it and I was back at home :)

What happend to Mike with the smashed up megane? Did he get the book thrown at him?

Banned or bum 'd

:rasp: