ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E91 Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo - A slight downgrade

You can't sell it on how it is now, unless Mr Magoo comes round! (mind you, you bought it :tongueout:) I'd get it looking mint as it's a stupidly rare car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£950 is frightening. If it's cash in his hand then I can quite believe it.

Tav

Clio 197
Friend of mine bought one of these - look great towing the hillclimb MNR Vortx haha
One of those cars...if you know...you know!

RS4
Thats a fairly reasonable price if somebody is doing you a favour cash in hand.

I did passenger wing, passenger door, both rear quarters, rear bumper and front bumper for £350 mates rates on a 3dr mk4 Golf

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
No.
I've put an offer on some in Individual Bamboo Wood. May as well go all out.
You need Birch like in my old e46 really, maximum Jewlevels.
65ea1b30.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
At least it will be a tidy one when you need to sell it in 3 months due to boredom.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
LOL no birch.

Just been for the rear tyres fitted. Turns out Alpina wheels have to have the tyres fitted while face done. The fitter doesn't have the gear to do this. FFS.

Have to go somewhere else tomorrow now.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Oh fair enough, plenty of room for you to add on more then
There a mint one for sale with 110k on for £12k. If I got near that after putting 40k miles on mine I'd be well happy! My cost per mile would be tiny!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Some pressed plates have just arrived for it. Never had them before. They are pretty cool.

Will tidy it up a lot, as the current plates are horrid!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Pressed plates, have a word! I thought you were a man of taste Stephen!
Like I said I've never had any before. Anyway willing to try a different look. Will have some standard "Sytner Nottingham" (Supplying dealer for all Alpina's) ones made up too.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Errrr £18. Legal font and are reflective. Off eBay. BS AU marked with post code etc.
When you ordered off ebay did you send them ID and proof you own the reg? I wanted to order some but i cba with the id s**t and also my license is in the post.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I did 400 miles none stop in this from the office to Aberdeen. It gave nearly 55mpg. Awesome motorway car.

Get the odd wave from car people too! Its looks sheddy atm with no centre caps on, and marks in the dirt highlighting where it needs painting lol