ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E91 Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo - A slight downgrade

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Anymore on this squire?
6000 miles done, 49.8mpg. No centre caps, not washed it either. Its mega.

17991954_10155243845487579_6082843259533365539_n.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They rattle like f**k and I took them off then kinda forgot.

It rolled over 80000 today too.

It's weird that you say that. My colleague used to have the exact same issue! He ended up using double-sided tape to pad them out.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Centre cap rattles are a common issue on those, it's been a while but if I remember right they're supposed to have little pads on them to stop 'em rattling but they often get taken off when refurbed or just through wear and tear. There'll be a fix over on the Alpina Register forums I'm sure.

And yeah, the original D3 is good enough but the BT engine is light years better :)

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
What is the spec of the suspension on these? Can you get the same set up aftermarket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
What is the spec of the suspension on these? Can you get the same set up aftermarket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can buy it from dealers. Lower than an M sport, rides better than an SE. Its magic.

I can get you part numbers and a link to a site selling it if you like?