ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA French car rolling road day

v6
1. Greeny 172
2. DannyR
3. Crazycup
4. sebo_c
5. Smitchell1
6. Tom@JMS
7. Chrisjk
8.Willie+
9. Gregg

;)

db

db detailing™
I'll turn up as always... but won't bother running... nothing changed since last time! :boring:

Bumder With A Buffer
I might be able to come down...wont run though I dont reckon as il have lost power :(

Plus I need to give Darren some dope innit.

db

db detailing™
Tim can't afford to put fuel in a 1.2... I'm thinking he may be getting a moped so he can actually use it! :rasp:

Artic 182
Looking good guys. Hopefully there will be around 15-20 all in all.

I have NO idea what car i will have at the time. Keep getting dirty DC2 thoughts...

Artic 182
If you find me a DC5 for £4k i'll eat my steering wheel.

And its not a cost if i swap/sell mine ;)

Oh Tom, bring along that map will ya? :) Or im going to hassle you all day about it! ;)

Fancy bringing one of your new induction setups to try Tom?

Tom could you do me a favour and bring along:

Silacone bend
Race filter
breather filter please

Ill be after a race filter as well ;)

Looking forward to this. Anything you lot above want me to bring, can you ensure you send me a PM at least a week before ok :)

v6
I can honestly say i don't care what power mine makes as you'll all be jealous of the noise :rasp:

RB 200 Cup!
well cos of this f**king snow couldnt go to look at a ph1 today! so wont have a car for this! Give us a lift Gregg ;)

Artic 182
Yeah just spoke to Rindy, all still cool with the 7th. I doubt i'll bother putting mine on unless its for a before and after on the JMS induction setup.

Artic 182
Just over a week away now guys. Anymore interest?

List so far:
1. Greeny 172
2. DannyR
3. Crazycup
4. sebo_c
5. Smitchell1
6. Tom@JMS
7. Chrisjk
8. Willie+
9. Gregg