ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Christmas Sheenanigans 13th December 2008

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: East Anglia Christmas Sheenanigans December 2008

What are the ladies like up Norwich way, bearing in mind I'm not in to webbed feet?

Welcome to the L4yer

Ladies aren't to bad, I haven't seen any with webbed feet, yet. Rocco's any Saturday in December is good for me at the mo.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

Same as usual for me Folks, Depends if I'm working

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

13th is a good date for me as well.

Bumder With A Buffer

13th Sounds good so far. Don't think im on holiday then (off to Gambia to escape the bloody cold weather!)

how f**king rich are you??!! can i come ;)

right 13th it is then. List yourselves please!

1. Timmay
2. lanky
3. richy22

Im not rich! Wish I was! Only have to pay for a flight as GF's parents have a house out there ;)

Apparently he is building us a villa with its own beach...when that is finished we shall have an EA meet at the Villa!!! It wont be just admin then that swans off into the sun ;)!!!

db

db detailing™

I'll be there rain or shine!

1. Timmay
2. lanky
3. richy22
4. db

RB 200 Cup!

how f**king rich are you??!! can i come ;)

right 13th it is then. List yourselves please!

1. Timmay
2. lanky
3. richy22

Im not rich! Wish I was! Only have to pay for a flight as GF's parents have a house out there ;)

Apparently he is building us a villa with its own beach...when that is finished we shall have an EA meet at the Villa!!! It wont be just admin then that swans off into the sun ;)!!!

hell yeah!

Welcome to the L4yer

1. Timmay
2. lanky
3. richy22
4. db
5. Viper

Bring it on!

cant make 13th, works xmas meal is that day, might be able to come later tho, be good excuse to leave early lol!

RB 200 Cup!

can we tempt you to come greeny ;)

olly! poor excuse ;) - no doubt qwe will be partying til very late

172 cup
I would be up for coming out, but i'd probably just hide in a corner as i don't know any of you!!

Lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Come up to the EA/Essex meet next month and get to know us.
If you brush up on your knowledge of tractors you'll fit right in with them though, lol.

172 cup
Lol... my name is down for that meet depending on the date...

Tractors... i'll remember to do a google search later!!!! :)

Bumder With A Buffer
lol @ tractors - i aint no f**king farmer!

Neither am I but we are from Norfolk and Suffolk therefore we get tarred with the "Tractor" Brush!

Everyone I have ever met who asks where im from says "do you have a tractor to get around"!

I think, they think we still use the abacus and one guy I met on holiday was surprised that I had Broadband seeing as though I live in the "Country".. f**king tools!

RB 200 Cup!
i reckon we should burn all the fields

then no one in the country would have bread - thatd learn the f*****s ;)

anyways back on topic

any more takers for 13th?

RB 200 Cup!
what can i say - im a star ;)

right so list so far is:

1. Timmay
2. lanky
3. richy22
4. db
5. Viper
6. Gregg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm afraid I'm going to have to do the unthinkable and drop out due to an extremely high chance of redundancy.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cheers fella's. If I can rustle something up quick then I'll try and come still.

Bumder With A Buffer
rich you still coming to this mate?

Sorry totally did not see your post till just now!! Im 90% sure i shall be along!

There is a "possibility" I might have to go to Italy and France a few times in the next few months due to work. I can put off the cheese eating surrender monkeys (French) but I don't dare cancel/move the Italians date... I might wake up with a horse's head in my bed :(