ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Christmas Sheenanigans 13th December 2008

Bumder With A Buffer
Punani??!! ;)

That place looks good.. im still waiting to confirm when I need to go away near Xmas time to Italy.. soo bloody hard to get a definate answer !! Grrrr

Off topic but im heading up your neck of the woods tonight.. the waterfront to see Funeral For A Friend (no im not 14!)

Whens everyone coming down here then so we can go isle of white?? :p its great over there!!
Could even pop your cars into Rentech!

will try to make christmas bash at least!! missing the meets!

Springs are still holding out timmay ;)

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
1. Timmay
2. richy22
3. db
4. Viper
5. Gregg
6. Cyprinis

Never been in Roccos before should be a laugh. They're very strict about shoes, and your shirt must have a collar, so I hear.

Tom

db

db detailing™
haha! Dont wear your Mulbarton football shirt and FlipFlops then Timmay!

RB 200 Cup!
1. Timmay
2. richy22
3. db
4. Viper
5. Gregg
6. Cyprinis
7. Clio_Coby (coming after work - good man ;))

RB 200 Cup!
Or a pub - might be the best bet

perhaps The c**k in Drayton (very near greggs house) cracking food and cheap and can easily get a atxi into town

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I would be tempted but im so busy over this month but up for a Jan meet for sure, its been to long!

RB 200 Cup!
^ indeed it has mate.

no doubt we will be sorting something out soon for January

Right chaps was thinking of kicking this off at 7pm on the saturday for soemthign to eat then we can get a taxi into Norwich and head to Roccos. PLan?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
They don't let your kind in Rocco's Tim.

I'll be meeting y'all at about 22:00 - 22:15 after I finish work :(

db

db detailing™
Why dont we just get something to eat in the city? Indian? Chinese buffet?
That way there's no need for a taxi to The c**k or wherever then a Taxi back?

RB 200 Cup!
actually not a bad idea - chinese all you can wat sounds the dogs b****cks.

Theres a good one down riverside - think its like 13.95 evening all you can eat

db

db detailing™
I doesn't matter to me! I'll still have the major munchies by the end of the night and stagger home with a KFC and a Domino's!

Welcome to the L4yer
Sorry chaps, I gonna have to pull out as I have only just noticed works xmas party is the same day

RB 200 Cup!
1. Timmay
2. richy22
3. db
4. Gregg
5. Cyprinis
6. Clio_Coby (coming after work - good man ;))

Any more takers?

shall we say eat at 7pm?

db

db detailing™
Are people gonna be about before hand having a drink somewhere?
Cos I'll be getting the train up and will arrive at about 6:25 ish.

Bumder With A Buffer
Sorry totally did not see your post till just now!! Im 90% sure i shall be along!

There is a "possibility" I might have to go to Italy and France a few times in the next few months due to work. I can put off the cheese eating surrender monkeys (French) but I don't dare cancel/move the Italians date... I might wake up with a horse's head in my bed :(

Guess where i've got to f**king go off to tomorrow morning for the weekend!!! b*****d Italians :(

So much for letting us know 2 weeks ago (as they said they would the c**ts!)

Apparently they told my boss on Monday and he's only just seen fit to tell me I've got to go. Yeah dont worry that I might have plans you Dime-Bar! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr