ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia FCS Convoy

RB 200 Cup!
Cn people let me know if they are interested in camping as i think its about time we sorted something out.

Also convoy details as well me thinks

Please pop your name down for camping:

1. Tim

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Re: East Anglia FCS Convoy / Camping

Not camping but im up for a Convoy early morning.

SQ5

I think I can only do early morning to , if I'm feeling up for it. Mates birthday night before!

RB 200 Cup!

Ive been having a chat with peeps - think convoy up on the morning is best option

SQ5
What would be best? Convoy from Ipswich - Stow - Bury - Newmarket and Norwich - Thetford - Newmarket?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I may be taking mine,not sure yet. I may tag along with your convoy as there are f**k all C4's around.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm up for some karting, lol.

I think I've only been able to make it to karting meets so far:S I've now got a job but work most weekends:(

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'll make sure I've got it off. I'm still in 2 minds as to whether to take my car or not.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i get back from majorca late saturday night. got to clean the car and get to fcs on sunday morning. i live in peterborough so im pretty close to rockingham. can i meet you guys somewhere on the way near me? a1 services at peterborough maybe? dont know what way you will be coming in from.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
From memory of a couple of years ago we don't go that far a long mate.

1. Tim
2. Gregg
3. Danny
4. Ben (Lanky)

I'll be joining part way, probably at Cambridge services at Swavesey. Unless I decide not to the car and I may try and sponge a lift, lol.

RB 200 Cup!
just order normal tickets but put you are a club member - think there is a guide in the french car show forum thing

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'll get there for 6:30 should only take you 30 mins if that from Newmarket. But based on tims previous timing you could appear at any time. The carpark should be empty though as there isn't a hotel anymore

clio 172 cup
what time are ppl planning to get to the show? Any 1 coming up the a14? il be joining at thrapston junc

RB 200 Cup!
you cheeky s**t ben!

Id ideally like to be at the show around 8.30am

Everyone i hope has got/getting club stand passes?

dCi 80 tractor
1. Tim
2. Gregg
3. Danny
4. Ben (Lanky)
5. db
6. Viper
7. pagey
8. Alex46
9. winko(maybe)

I'm a maybe atm. Got to find out if I can get the time off work! Will be coming from Lowestoft area so could meet up with pagey, il be starting off on the A11. Dont think il camp btw.

Mk3 1.2
1. Tim
2. Gregg
3. Danny
4. Ben (Lanky)
5. db
6. Viper
7. pagey
8. Alex46
9. winko(maybe)

I'm a maybe atm. Got to find out if I can get the time off work! Will be coming from Lowestoft area so could meet up with pagey, il be starting off on the A11. Dont think il camp btw.

I dont think anyone is camping mate now, just an early sunday morning convoy lol