ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia FCS Convoy

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i never knew you guys were coming to fcs, as a resident suffolk boy i felt bad i didn't run into any of you!

you can see my nimbus 197 parked next to the white van by the stand :D

SQ5
What ever :p We all met at the BP garage in the morning in Stanton. I thought you were working as your car weren't outside the house.

I was then trying to work out who you were at the show as a few people looked like what I thought you look like as never met you only seen you in passing lol!

Loving the trophy STILL at your window :p Needed to be bigger though haha!

Bumder With A Buffer
What ever :p We all met at the BP garage in the morning in Stanton. I thought you were working as your car weren't outside the house.

I was then trying to work out who you were at the show as a few people looked like what I thought you look like as never met you only seen you in passing lol!

STALKER!!!! Hide Seb!

SQ5
Thanks Rich, didn't think my car would get that much attention :eek: quite chuffed!

And cheers for giving away i'm stalking Seb :p lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yeah I wondered where you got too Lanky...tried looking out for you but couldn't/didn't see you :(

Yeah I saw you pull over on the way in but I didn't have time to stop as I was virtually upon you when I realised. Our pitch had the carravan on, free brew ftw! I would of come to find you guys but once I'd settled I thought you'd be long gone.

SQ5
Lol, was then gonna post it up after seeing it!

It's only an old banger lol!

I did get a lot of attention on the way home, but everyone got the same amounts I think!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

PMSL!!!! yeah i came home today and had a little LOL on my driveway as i saw it.

I went up the night before and had a night out with the adminz hence why car wasn't there.

i was generally sitting on the fold out chairs by the cs tent with a shaven head, black sunglasses and a dakr blue polo with a thin orange stripe in it with blue jeans.

plus when have you seen me in passing? lol i saw a RB 182 with stripes this morning at the first roundabout from stanton coming form ixworth direction. 04 plate. went straight over towards walsham. anyone from the forum?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol local? all in bloody norwich or i'm working! ;)

i'll make the effort soon enough for you. you can buy me a coke to celebrate.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
on a side note, anyone going ot traxs? i'll most likely be going to that too so you can come and say hi to me there. that is if i actually exisit in RL...

SQ5
PMSL!!!! yeah i came home today and had a little LOL on my driveway as i saw it.

I went up the night before and had a night out with the adminz hence why car wasn't there.

i was generally sitting on the fold out chairs by the cs tent with a shaven head, black sunglasses and a dakr blue polo with a thin orange stripe in it with blue jeans.

plus when have you seen me in passing? lol i saw a RB 182 with stripes this morning at the first roundabout from stanton coming form ixworth direction. 04 plate. went straight over towards walsham. anyone from the forum?

Seen that about and give him a flash everytime, he's not on here.
I've seen you in my van couple times, silver vito 04 plate.
I don't think seb should convoy with us as being a copper we don't want to drag him down to our level :p

Definitely up for trax just for the road trip lol!

Theres even one of mine on the parade lap! The only picture i have seen that was purposely taken of mine other than the entrance one lol!