ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia (In)famous Karting Meet / BBQ!! July 26th

Bumder With A Buffer
Suggestion:-

If I bring some stickers we can write our names on them and stick them on the back of our helmets..(oo err)..that way we know who we are chasing down??

Silly idea or not? I always find it hard to tell who's who...plus at the end we can all laugh at me or who-ever when we keep crashing

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

If I bring some stickers we can write our names on them and stick them on the back of our helmets..(oo err)..that way we know who we are chasing down??

Silly idea or not? I always find it hard to tell who's who...plus at the end we can all laugh at me or who-ever when we keep crashing

Im sure they will be really happy about you sticking stuff on our rented helmets lol :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Comes off easy enough!

Meh I got my own Helmet anyway..need to make use of the fucker as have only done 2 trackdays with it soo far!

Bumder With A Buffer
Oooo as a side note I might be going to Snape sometime this week..if I do il pop in and grab that hazard holder... Pm you if I do??? or PM your mobile number and il "page" you..if your about then fine if not I can wait.

Clio Campus
When the hell did I crash into you???!! Don't remember that!!

I think it was you.. The one where it was wet and very slippery?? and came round the top fast bend and went in to me head on cause i stalled facing the wrong way in the middle of the track??

Bumder With A Buffer
Good idea, if it'll be open when we get there as a sunday?

Ooh, do tell, my next purchase i think :). oh, and *cough* bosses *cough*

Im waiting till tomorrow to see what I hear from Rallynuts... failing that il do what I said and Order 2 of them adn save on postage? Then il bring it to the KArting meet and if our Wheels are there we can fit them?? Should take 5 mins?

Have a look in the for sale section..Evo Recaro's ;) :)

if you all gis'us some penny's i can cut them in vinyl!

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Looking forward to karting in the dry. Will be my first time...

Amazing fun in the wet last time I went though!!

Bumder With A Buffer
Last time we did it was in the snow :) Now that WAS Fun :) Most of us got out and couldnt feel our hands for s**t!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm off they day if I can still get in on the karting action bring my schumacher style skills to the track

RB 200 Cup!
skills ben!

ah its gonna be schweet

gregg like i said last night - remember what the back of my head looks like cos its all you are gonna see! ;)

Clio Campus
Looks like its going to be a good meet.

tim..
if you go on the B1111 towards hopton, i live just outside the 30 zone a couple of houses before the windmill. Its on the main road so its pritty easy to find. If you want the post code pm me

Im going to spend sat cleaning the car hopefully it wont rain... i think whoever has the cleanest car should have the last burger ;)

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks like its going to be a good meet.

tim..
if you go on the B1111 towards hopton, i live just outside the 30 zone a couple of houses before the windmill. Its on the main road so its pritty easy to find. If you want the post code pm me

Im going to spend sat cleaning the car hopefully it wont rain... i think whoever has the cleanest car should have the last burger ;)

You have a big house/drive way I take it lol? :D

Clio Campus
MistyAcres.jpg

From the road down to the house and out the otherside, should fit a few clios

Its my parents house still live at home:cool:

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Danny wont be cleaning his...f**king rust/fly covered bucket ;)

Only joking :) :)

Which way you going?? Wanna meet at BSE Tesco again?

Clio Campus
yea can just follow me ;)

For those who want to know where abouts... please dont arrive before me as i need to put the dog away lolz....

Any one who attended go carting is welcome, no other car clubs though

From Redlodge...
Go on the A11 to Thetford
At the McD's / Sainsburys roundabout turn right in to Thetford then go straight till you come to the next BIG roundabout
Turn right i think sign posted to Diss then at the next big roundabout to left on the 1066
Follow till Garboldisham which is arround 8miles down the road
At the crossroads turn right on the B1111 head in to the national speedlimit and its on the right.

Norwich is easy to find from mine. Just turn left out of the drive go straight over the road follow for less the 5 miles and you will see the A11 flyover just get on that.

Ipswich you turn right out of the drive follow till end of road at Stanton turn right towards bury st edmunds follow the road go over the first roundabout at the second turn left follow the road to the dual carrige then the signs to Ipswich

Bumder With A Buffer
Shame I havent still got my inflatable sumo suits... they would of been awesome to bring along to this :( ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
yea can just follow me ;)

For those who want to know where abouts... please dont arrive before me as i need to put the dog away lolz....

Any one who attended go carting is welcome, no other car clubs though

From Redlodge...
Go on the A11 to Thetford
At the McD's / Sainsburys roundabout turn right in to Thetford then go straight till you come to the next BIG roundabout
Turn right i think sign posted to Diss then at the next big roundabout to left on the 1066
Follow till Garboldisham which is arround 8miles down the road
At the crossroads turn right on the B1111 head in to the national speedlimit and its on the right.

Norwich is easy to find from mine. Just turn left out of the drive go straight over the road follow for less the 5 miles and you will see the A11 flyover just get on that.

Ipswich you turn right out of the drive follow till end of road at Stanton turn right towards bury st edmunds follow the road go over the first roundabout at the second turn left follow the road to the dual carrige then the signs to Ipswich

Il take the Ipswich lot back through Norton If any of them (think theres only me and Dan..Maybe James from this way??) come.... Better roads that way :) (unless thats where you were meaning!)

Clio Campus
yes it is mate

Timmay - you get first and a Griffin Burger ;) which is packed with meat.

If any one has a football we could have a kickaround?? i lost mine to the sea last week.. WILSON NOOO

Could we get some ideas of numbers for the bbq?? so i can make sure i buy enough disposable BBQ's to go with our small family one lol

Bumder With A Buffer
I have a full on Gas BBQ I could bring...but theres no way it will fit in the Clio! :( I know thats of no help but meh.

Tim prefers hide the sausage bu the way.