ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - Shall we say 25th Jan?

Bumder With A Buffer
bear??! WTF? was ment to say beer of course... think spending 8 hours in 41 degree heat has fried my brian ;)

v6
bear??! WTF? was ment to say beer of course... think spending 8 hours in 41 degree heat has fried my brian ;)

You spend more time abroad than here, where it's been down to -8 and not a lot of snow :dapprove:. Thought you were being a bit Norfolk with the bear, rum ol' boy ;)

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. Becca
9. JamesS
10. aliengravy (poss)

Welcome to the L4yer
1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. Becca
9. JamesS
10. aliengravy (poss)
11. Viper

U/R 200
1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. Becca
9. JamesS
10. aliengravy (poss)
11. Viper
12. pete (poss)

possible problem guys, might not be able to come, broke my hand and damaged the ligaments in my foot on tuesday at footy, so not allowed to drive or able to do much at the moment. got hospital again on 21st for xrays to see how its healing, so will know then hopefully

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hows the weather??? Im currently basking in 35 degree heat in the CS mansion ;) In fact time for a bear and to float in the pool :)

Angel Inn... il look that up at some point
On CS while on holiday:eek:
Next time I see you I'll have to have words, lol.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
For once my work is allowing to me to make this but my Bank Account is having serious words with me :(

Long Jan FTL :(

RB 197 fatty
oh man.... pick up my new 197 next week and would f***ing love to show it all off at this meet..... but im away :-(

....poland, so no i cant drive back for the meet!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Already in that my good man and don't want to sink any further cos otherwise my plans for next month will not happen :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'm going to have to miss this Guys as I am just too skint from x-mas and buying a TV..... Got an expensive Feb coming up aswell so don't want to be borrowing money either... Hopefully be able to afford the Feb meet whenever and whatever it is :)

Karlos172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182 Trophy/R5GTT
Can poss make Larling Angel Sunday if defo going there, beer tokens are proper low though!:(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not been there before so up to you I guess? Gunna be proper cold cleaning the car and it will probably be covered in s**t by the time I get there anyway :(

Long month Jan after the early pay in December, im half tempted to give this a miss until a Feb meet at the same place or something.

db

db detailing™
Dan... we were thinking about doing our Feb meet as a road trip to Lakeside for the South East Meet. Think there are about 50 odd names down now so should be good.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dan... we were thinking about doing our Feb meet as a road trip to Lakeside for the South East Meet. Think there are about 50 odd names down now so should be good.

Im down :) Will have to organize a convoy nearer the time or something!

RB 200 Cup!
oh yes def we will convoy - also get some decent pics this time

dan dont miss this month - we havent seen you in ages and tbh im convinced you're dead ;)

Welcome to the L4yer
Hope to see you all on the 25th. Would like to come to Lakeside meet but will most likely be away working.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Gregg on coils! Quality! :D Looking forward to this

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. Becca
9. JamesS
10. aliengravy (poss)
11. Viper
12. pete (poss)

172 cup
Hey all, i won't be able to make this i'm afraid. We're going for a family meal for my Grandma's birthday! See you all at Lakeside! :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Righto Tim

Yep, at last :) (still need to get my wheels done, I'll be admiring yours :eek:)

I'm getting Jealous of all Greg's Work as I hear he has a slight Mention of Orange AST Creation on the Top fo those Coils :(

I'll have to take a look at some Solid Top Mounts at some point once you had yours fitted to see if they are worth the ££'s

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Updated list...

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. JamesS
9. aliengravy (poss)
10. Viper
11. pete (poss)

Anywhere near the Angel for some pics? Ive never been there before or know around those parts.

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. JamesS
9. Viper
10. pete (poss)

Sorry guys :( not home this weekend as planned, and at the Portsmouth meet tomorrow:) cant do two meets in one week, that's just silly, hopefully will make the next one!

(Sorry about random text last week Tim)

L

lenny85

hey new to the area so may pop along to meet some new people! seems fairly easy to get to from marham anyone else coming from kings lynn way?