ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - Shall we say 25th Jan?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not that I know of but I dont know everyone coming, good to see a new face though. Cya sunday.

umm well theres plenty around the snetterton area on the industrial estates or near the track, as its sunday the market will be open so you can get onto there aswell, or head into one of the thetford forest car parks or something, you'll find loads of little spots.

i'm not going to be able to come, still not allowed to drive or walk properly lol

Welcome to the L4yer
Hey lenny85, I'm based in Dereham so I guess you will be passing to meet at Thickthorn. I have sent you a PM so we could arrange to meet up then go to Thickthorn.

Bumder With A Buffer
umm well theres plenty around the snetterton area on the industrial estates or near the track, as its sunday the market will be open so you can get onto there aswell, or head into one of the thetford forest car parks or something, you'll find loads of little spots.

i'm not going to be able to come, still not allowed to drive or walk properly lol

When you say walk properly do you mean you have to run a little bit and then do a one foot hop? Then run a little bit more hop on the other foot???!!!! ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
pissing it down here atm, glad I took some pics yesterday as it will no doubt be covered in s**t by the time I get there today!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
After driving around for 40m trying to find this f**king place I got highly pissed off and fucked off home driving like a t**t. Wish I took a map as it looks s**t easy to find from Greggs postcode, had fun flying down the A1066 at silly speeds though, apart from that was a waste of £20's fuel!

L

lenny85

Photo0210.jpg

Photo0211.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0215.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

Photo0218.jpg

Photo0217.jpg

Photo0216.jpg

Photo0220.jpg

Photo0219.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

Photo0223.jpg

Photo0222.jpg

Photo0226.jpg

Photo0227.jpg

Photo0229.jpg

Photo0225.jpg

Photo0228.jpg

cheers for the meet today was good!! sorry couldn't find any other way to post these pics so hope it works!! still have all the hi res pics on my pc so pm me if you want them and we'll find a way!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks Nice Tim, Can't really see how Low your car is Gregg so we'll have to meet up soon so I can see it

Welcome to the L4yer
Nice pics Lenny good to meet you. Good bit a flooring it down the A11 Gregg and Tim, he he

v6
After driving around for 40m trying to find this f**king place I got highly pissed off and f**ked off home driving like a tw*t. Wish I took a map as it looks s**t easy to find from Greggs postcode, had fun flying down the A1066 at silly speeds though, apart from that was a waste of £20's fuel!

Poor excuse Dan ;)

Car looks Nice Tim, Can't really see how Low your car is Gregg so we'll have to meet up soon so I can see it

Will have to Andy, it's not too low but still getting some scrubbing on full lock and the exhaust doesn't like speed bumps!

Nice pics Lenny good to meet you. Good bit a flooring it down the A11 Gregg and Tim, he he

Don't know what you mean rob, I only hit 70! :evil:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I was so mad, driving around everywhere to find this place :( Wish I took a map instead of looking before I left and guessing badly when I was there.

Bumder With A Buffer
Il have to apologise for not being there. I have no excuse other than Im getting old and totally forgot what day it was (I thought it was next Sunday!)... plus I was absolutely minging from Saturday Night!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Will beat the A|rctic anyday as I have a slow'un :)

This months work should help with that

Bumder With A Buffer
too bloody right rich, s**t excuse ;)

You coming down to the lakeside meet?

I have been looking at it but dont know if I can make it yet... Im guessing if you lot do you'l be going down the A12 so we can convoy down if need be :)

Im always traveling alone to meets it sucks! :(

V99 ALY Audi A4 soft top
1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172
8. Becca
9. JamesS
10. aliengravy (poss)
11. Viper
12. pete (poss)[/quote]
13. Ali

BMW 118d
i was just reading through this thinking, hmmm i'll be up for this. then i reaslised it's from the beginning of this year! fool!