ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia (Norwich) Curry n Pint Night 25th June

db

db detailing™
db detailing meet at The c**k Inn anybody?

EDIT: I had forgotten as well Tim! :S

Last edited:
  Black 172
Thursdays I normally have footy, I can come for a drink after depending on what time my powerleague game is at!

2016 Audi RS3
Unfortunately I'm now in Chelmsford during the week and Norwich weekends, might consider driving back for a curry and pint at 5.95 though ;) (is the curry any good, and more importantly will I get a naan bread in the price?)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
hour and half from me so cant really be doing with that on a school night, maybe next time!

172 Cup
Do we have a address for this? I'll be Sat-Nav'ing it as I don't know Norwich that well.

Is there parking at the curry house?

Bumder With A Buffer
Do we have a address for this? I'll be Sat-Nav'ing it as I don't know Norwich that well.

Is there parking at the curry house?

The C0ck Inn
1 Drayton High Road, Drayton
Norwich
NR8 6AE

If you zoom in on google maps you can see the car park.. fairly big by the looks of things :)

Last edited:
  RB 200 Cup!
yeah there is plenty of space early on but the pub does get very busy quickly on thursday nights

parking as said on other side of the road tho

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't make it Ladies.... I'm in Halesworth and Funds will not allow for a Curry and Pint and the Petrol home :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Change of plans and I'm in :)

Gonna stay at Laura's afterwards now just to find some cash to Buy a Curry and Pint or 2.... People gonna stay out for a bit though as its nice weather??

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Shame I missed this really, I love curry and beer :) Will have to organize another soon(ish)? Or in Aug?

If anyone is up for it im going down to Snetterton with danny on the 4th Aug, doubt I will be going around as its £170 to run plus I need another set of wheels and tyres, will be fun just to watch for the day though.